Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

21 minutes ago, pfife said:

GOP wokeness is way worse than actual wokeness.... of course. 

I was just thinking that this weekend. Locally Colonial Williamsburg has been making great strides in recent years in portraying the role of slaves in the founding of the country as well as what the slaves and former slaves had to endure. A big difference from what we learned in school in the 50s and '60s.( That era wasn't as great as MAGA's would like us believe)

Hopefully Jamestown will start telling the true story of Pocahontas and the local tribes as opposed to the Disneyfied version.

1 hour ago, CMRivdogs said:

I was just thinking that this weekend. Locally Colonial Williamsburg has been making great strides in recent years in portraying the role of slaves in the founding of the country as well as what the slaves and former slaves had to endure. A big difference from what we learned in school in the 50s and '60s.( That era wasn't as great as MAGA's would like us believe)

Hopefully Jamestown will start telling the true story of Pocahontas and the local tribes as opposed to the Disneyfied version.

within the last few years i took the kids of my daughter’s class as chaperone.  Jamestown was an eye-opening tour. Lots of cannibalism!

51 minutes ago, pfife said:

It's rolling stone who has reported falsely before on other issues... but here goes...

I’m pretty sure that most of us recognized that this was/is his motivation.  He’s not hard to figure out. 😂  Dangerous… yes, but pretty damn transparent.

3 minutes ago, Tiger337 said:

I thought he was running again to continue grifting his hapless supporters and to get revenge on his political opponents.  

The heat has been turning up higher though, lately...

Time for a change of plans...

It's now time to run for President in order to avoid prison...

Just now, Hongbit said:

I believe USSS would know how to go the extra lengths to make sure they are gone for good and not just deleted from a device.

Yes but they can’t get on Cassidy Hutchinson’s phone for example and delete her records of the texts