Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

2 hours ago, pfife said:

these mf's are so corrupt Archie will be MIA in order to not have to defend them

Bunker’s “defense” is always the one out of the red hat playbook: attack Democrats for things they’re not even doing. Or better yet, attack Democrats for what Republicans are doing.

Edited by chasfh

9 minutes ago, Tigerbomb13 said:

It’s rare that we see any good news politically these days, but we can all agree this is fantastic. 

I don't think it is good news. Alex Jones is currently being sued by the Sand Hook victims and I think this bankruptcy is preemptive strike to make it harder to collect if they win.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

I don't think it is good news. Alex Jones is currently being sued by the Sand Hook victims and I think this bankruptcy is preemptive strike to make it harder to collect if they win.

Well, I would think you sue an Alex Jones as much to put him out of business as to collect big $$ for yourself. I suppose it will depend a lot on how skeptical the bankruptcy court is. A tough judge could make sure there are no assets left for the parent Co to reorganize easily.

16 hours ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

It takes a set of balls for the GOP to tweet that. Iraq, January 6th, right-wing violence in general that never gets condemned by high-ranking Republicans.

Violence doesn't count unless it's perpetrated on the streets by BLM and Antifa, and according to their media, with zero evidence presented, that's exactly what we are awash in.

One guy got 7 1/4 years.  His own son turned him in and warned the FBI about about him BEFORE January 6th happened.  

He said in an interview that his dad had anger issues and Trump set him totally over the edge and broke him.       

Broke him.   I can't understand how people can't see through that bastard.   I saw through him in the 80s when he was just a New York loudmouth attention whore. 

Edited by Motor City Sonics
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Motor City Sonics said:

One guy got 7 1/4 years.  His own son turned him in and warned the FBI about about him BEFORE January 6th happened.  

He said in an interview that his dad had anger issues and Trump set him totally over the edge and broke him.       

Broke him.   I can't understand how people can't see through that bastard.   I saw through him in the 80s when he was just a New York loudmouth attention whore. 

Vice had an interview with him.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/z3n3m8/guy-reffitt-capitol-rioter-family-torn-apart