Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

Yup. Still waiting for the Secret Service dudes to go under oath to refute Hutchison's testimony. I was told they were prepared. Remember all the breathless media coverage that was spread to undo the impact of her testimony based on the fact that "they were prepared to go under oath"? Was of course all BS to soften the blow of her testimony, and of course the MSM ate it hook line and sinker.

I've also noticed the past week, instead of being laser focused on the crimes DT likely commited, a lot of the media narrative is how "Republican lawmakers demand the DOJ explain the raid". Who the F cares what Republican lawmaker demand? Why is that even a concern worth mentioning, never mind a headline on CNN? 

Edited by ben9753
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Apparently in the senate you're allowed to talk about a colleagues genitalia with no recourse.   I'm 10000% sure most companies wouldn't tolerate that.  So again, us randos are held to higher standards than the most deliberative body in the world.   What a joke.

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, oblong said:

He can’t plead the fifth.  So he isn’t offering up any confirmation or new info but he has to testify and answer right?

that's my understanding. so if he gets called before a GJ, he could be cooperating somewhat after all, whether he likes it or not.

Edited by Crazy Cat Gentleman