Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

6 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

He's not a woman who committed a violent crime but I digress. The difference between Tesla and Theranos is you can still buy a Tesla. The product does exist where the Theranos machine never existed. Musk sells vaporware like FSD, Roadster, trips to Mars etc but you can still buy a Tesla. Musk is really bilking the consumer and not as much the investor like Holmes. 

Right. In America, con Joe six pack out of more money than your product is worth and they pat you on the back for being a good business man. But bilk people in the investment class and they make sure the guv'met has your asz.

Edited by gehringer_2

Sidney Powell forwarded an email to Fox that was from a woman who claimed to be a "decapitated time traveler", as proof of election fraud. 

From the email "Who am I? And how do I know all of this?...I've had the strangest dreams since I was a little girl....I was internally decapitated, and yet, I live....The Wind tells me I'm a ghost, but I don't believe it."

My guess is that Sidney Powell is an intelligent person,  having passed the Bar.    Funny how even seemingly intelligent people get sucked into this crazy shit.    It's scary.        But then again, the people who Marshall Applewhite convinced to ride a comet with him were all intelligent too.   

This is from Business Insider,   not exactly a scandal rag. 

https://www.businessinsider.com/sidney-powell-voter-fraud-claims-headless-time-travel-dominion-fox-2023-2

22 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

My guess is that Sidney Powell is an intelligent person,  having passed the Bar.    Funny how even seemingly intelligent people get sucked into this crazy shit.    It's scary.       

There's a difference between being intelligent and being studious.

3 hours ago, 1984Echoes said:

FTFY.

No. Studious.

Anyone can study facts or processes and regurgitate them, like a Sidney Powell does. But just because she studied enough to become a lawyer does not make her de facto intelligent. Common sense is a non-sequitur in this instance.

Edited by chasfh
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, chasfh said:

No. Studious.

Anyone can study facts or processes and regurgitate them, like a Sidney Powell does. But just because she studied enough to become a lawyer does not make her de facto intelligent. Common sense is a non-sequitur in this instance.

I guess that's true.  Monica Conyers got a law degree.  Not sure she passed the Bar, but when I found this out it made "getting a law degree" seem not so impressive anymore.    Not saying she isn't smart, but she sure does not portray herself that way.   Especially when a 13 year old can verbally smack her down.   She's better at assholery than law.  

1 hour ago, chasfh said:

No. Studious.

Gotcha... I was thinking of a different angle.