Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

45 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

Mercy! I'd still be in PTSD recovery therapy if I'd suffered your fate. 

Could never stand Barr, Could never stand Allen.

I disliked both of them in their shows.  I didn't think either character was funny or clever the few times I watched.   

48 minutes ago, romad1 said:

How the hell does that work? 

It's just Trumps usual strategy of throwing stuff at the wall in the Court system trying to muddy pools, taking advantage of the excessive forebearance US courts have traditionally had about dismissing nuisance suits out of hand. If there is anything good that could come out of America's experience with Trump, it would be a little more confidence on the part of Judges to refuse to entertain crap cases. People like Trump who abuse the court system that way create just as much denial of justice overall as an occasional unrighteous dismissal would. The idea that *always* erring on the side of admitting cases doesn't eventually create a net loss of justice is a logical fallacy.

Edited by gehringer_2

17 hours ago, smr-nj said:

Here’s the sad truth…. That doesn’t surprise me in the least.  😕

They're basically telling us what an unleashed Trump administration would do. All they have to do to accomplish it is defenestrate the people to remove all accountability.

16 minutes ago, chasfh said:

They're basically telling us what an unleashed Trump administration would do. All they have to do to accomplish it is defenestrate the people to remove all accountability.

And start committing murder...

And other forms of mayhem...

And 35% of this country WANT that...

Awesome.

4 minutes ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

I believe in the Mafia the term is called flip or rat. Lots of Sammy "The Bull" Gravanos flipping and ratting Trump out.

This lady appears to be naught but a corporatist karen.  How is she going to stand up to the actual law.  She saw what Trump did.  She may believe he's right but, he clearly broke the law in front of her. 

8 minutes ago, chasfh said:

Yeah, black lady is black and bad ... 😅

Yeah, the more I see of people responding to his posts, I have to think America is corrupt to its core and should turn inward and not stop Putin's invasion of Ukraine or China's invasion of Taiwan. 

2 minutes ago, romad1 said:

Yeah, the more I see of people responding to his posts, I have to think America is corrupt to its core and should turn inward and not stop Putin's invasion of Ukraine or China's invasion of Taiwan. 

To be clear, my intention is not to respond to or engage with him, but to rib-nudge everyone else with the joke ...

6 minutes ago, romad1 said:

I knew where you were coming from.   Clearly, the black people are HIS problem. 

The thinly-coded language, too, since "suburbs" is a clear stand-in for "white people". Not that he's alone on that, though—lots of people, including some liberal-minded people who simply don't consider it too deeply, and there are still a lot of them, do the same.

27 minutes ago, jz68 said:

This Digitalpigsmuggler dude seems to be all about family values.  I wonder if he'd care to respond to this.......

My only surprise is it took until now for this to come out.

You just know he peeked in the shower or bedroom on her.  I'm 100% convinced of that.  He probably paid some dude to take her out and all that just so he would report back to him on all of her tricks.  

1 hour ago, jz68 said:

This Digitalpigsmuggler dude seems to be all about family values.  I wonder if he'd care to respond to this.......

This is little doubt about any of that.  He talked about her publicly and allowed Hoiward Stern to talk about her as he sat next to him and he didn't protest.  

I’m really infuriated that an ex-president has absolutely no qualms about doing this… and that no one can dissuade him from this lawless behavior, nor will anyone say to his ****ing orange face “back off you disgusting excuse for a human being”. 

It is beyond the pale. 🤬

• Thanks 5