Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

21 hours ago, smr-nj said:

I’m really infuriated that an ex-president has absolutely no qualms about doing this… and that no one can dissuade him from this lawless behavior, nor will anyone say to his ****ing orange face “back off you disgusting excuse for a human being”. 

It is beyond the pale. 🤬

He has been protected from the law by the human armor that is MAGA nation, which hangs on his every word like it is the gospel of Jesus Christ itself, and which include millions of people who might not die for him, but would definitely like to kill for him—as the post before yours once again confirms.

6 hours ago, Crazy Cat Gentleman said:

this seriously happens once every couple months. I think it was Blackburn's turn to tweet that BS last time, too.

Yeah, I think the assumption here is, if they’re stopping this much more drugs at the border now than before before, just think of how many more now than before are getting across. It’s faulty logic—after all, it could be the same amount being attempted or even less, and we’re getting way better at seizing it—but then, their base never did require airtight logic.

6 hours ago, gehringer_2 said:

you know Trump has told him that he will pardon him after he get re-elected. 

Obviously. 
and this schmuck will get convicted, go to jail, and there will be no pardon because Trump will lose again. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, smr-nj said:

Obviously. 
and this schmuck will get convicted, go to jail, and there will be no pardon because Trump will lose again. 

But the true believers will claim he won.  So, Nauta will be free in his own mind.

2 hours ago, jz68 said:

Imagine being so awful that even the most extreme members of the right don't want you.  

Actually...

What they don't like is that she's sucking up to McCarthy.

That's a no-no to them.

Calling Boebert a "little b"...

Just an excuse to giver her the boot IMO...

4 hours ago, pfife said:

Lol!

Apparently Karamo is TO'd because someone keeps leaking from the meeting to Mauger.

Where we work out is a community center. During the election her people were having some kind of rally or something in either the theater or a meeting room. This collection of people I came across in the parking lot was straight out of a meme. Old ladies with funny hats and buttons. Lots of religious and anti abortion bumper stickers. Lots of them. Bible verses painted on the cars. I was going to ask them if JFK Jr was speaking but my wife wouldn’t let me. 

• Haha 3

Oh My Peggy Noonan's most recent column.  Been waiting for that historical description of Trump as Napoleon.   He's a monster but monsters eventually reach their Waterloo.  

column destined to reach and delight the ears of history majors.  As we know its a demographic that already wasn't voting for Trump.  

Edited by romad1

24 minutes ago, romad1 said:

Oh My Peggy Noonan's most recent column.  Been waiting for that historical description of Trump as Napoleon.   He's a monster but monsters eventually reach their Waterloo.  

column destined to reach and delight the ears of history majors.  As we know its a demographic that already wasn't voting for Trump.  

My favorite historical allegory was that Trump was The Bismark.  It took a while for the British fleet to sink him but he eventually sunk and with him went Hitler's dream of a blue water navy.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, romad1 said:

Did she really compare him to Napoleon?  That seems very flattering to a guy with bone spurs.

6 minutes ago, Jim Cowan said:

Did she really compare him to Napoleon?  That seems very flattering to a guy with bone spurs.

The comparison is that we are now in the 100 days after he left Elba.  I think that works.   Joe Biden as Wellington.  The Lincoln Project as Blucher.