Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

6 hours ago, CMRivdogs said:

So it's apparently it's ok to join a riot, break in and vandalize the Capitol. But a small group of under paid interns taking pictures of the Capitol dome drives a Trumpublican Congress critter bat**** crazy....

I saw a video of this guy rough housing with protesters while Boebert or Greene or that chick from NY were trying to give a speech outside. Totally violating their rights. 

11 minutes ago, Tiger337 said:

"I drive down the road and I see a pickup Truck with a MAGA flag on it. -- and no offensive to that driver -- I just don't like him"

Yep, if you even so much as lightly criticize anything MAGA or MAGA adjacent, that makes you an arrogant, elitist coastal snob who is out of touch with reality.

If you cheer on Budweiser employees losing their job over the last culture war du jour on the right, that makes you a Real American.

Rinse, repeat, etc.

• Thanks 1

I offer to add to their playlist:

Dead Man Walking - Bruce Springsteen

Little Electric Chair - Iggy Pop

Death by Electric Chair - Corroded Deth

Renegade - Styx ("Hangman is coming down from the gallows, And I don't have very long... The _____ who had it made Retrieved for a bounty... And had a high price on my head Lawman said, "Get him dead or alive" Now it's for sure he'll see me dead... Nevermore to go astray This will be the end today of the wanted man...")

Send me to the 'Lectric Chair - Bessie Smith

(One can dream... right?)

14 hours ago, 1984Echoes said:

I offer to add to their playlist:

Dead Man Walking - Bruce Springsteen

Little Electric Chair - Iggy Pop

Death by Electric Chair - Corroded Deth

Renegade - Styx ("Hangman is coming down from the gallows, And I don't have very long... The _____ who had it made Retrieved for a bounty... And had a high price on my head Lawman said, "Get him dead or alive" Now it's for sure he'll see me dead... Nevermore to go astray This will be the end today of the wanted man...")

Send me to the 'Lectric Chair - Bessie Smith

(One can dream... right?)

how about this one?

• Thanks 1

Iran sex tape scandal:

A sex tape in Iran has led to the suspension of an official in charge of promoting Islamic values - and prompted authorities to deny any prior knowledge of his alleged behaviour.A video posted online allegedly shows the head of culture and Islamic guidance in Gilan province, Reza Tsaghati, having sex with another man.

Homosexuality is illegal in Iran, with LGBT+ people at risk of harassment, abuse and violence.

The video - which has been widely shared on social media - has caused furore online. Mr Tsaghati is the founder of a cultural centre focused on piety and the hijab.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-66349073