Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

10 hours ago, Motown Bombers said:

Remember, Liz Cheney voted with Trump over 90% of the time. 

Too bad for her but she brought it on herself when she would support people that put the USA last because of her hate for one man.  I don't know if she's ever said but I firmly beleive she supported Biden.

8 hours ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

I watched the HBO January 6th documentary. I'm proud of myself and clear with conscience because I voted for Joe Biden and had no part of this insurrection and terrorist chaos. If you haven't watched it yet I highly recommend checking it out.

I'm proud I never voted for a Republican ever. I saw this coming a long time ago. 

21 minutes ago, Archie said:

Too bad for her but she brought it on herself when she would support people that put the USA last because of her hate for one man.  I don't know if she's ever said but I firmly beleive she supported Biden.

Party of personal responsibility tells woman she made him do it. 

10 minutes ago, pfife said:

Ricky Bobby?????

They should hire Brandon Brown to be there.  He is the real Brandon this started about.

Kelly Stavast was the reporter that was interviewing Brown that day.  She has taken a lot of flack from the conservative media because they said she was trying to cover up what the crowd was saying.  What did they expect her to do? She would have been fired if she said "Brandon, I don't think the fans care that you just won a race. They are just chanting Fuck Joe Biden."

Edited by Archie

2 hours ago, Archie said:

USA last?

Who attacked the capitol again?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Archie said:

So despite having one of the most conservative voting records in all of congress, because she didn’t support one ethically bankrupt individual, she deserved it? That’s why the GOP is now more of a cult than political party.