Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

6 hours ago, CMRivdogs said:

More theatrics from the party of no responsibility. It's going nowhere and they know it.

MTG has done absolutely nothing in her time in office. She should be return all our taxpayer money

At least she's not going to end up on OnlyFans like some Congressional representatives we can name.

• Haha 1

Rep Tenney from New York just offered an amendment to reduce the salary of Mayorkas to one dollar as well.  It was also adopted with a voice vote.  Yes, I am sitting here watching C-SPAN for some reason.

Edit:  Now Andy Biggs is doing it for another Homeland Security official.  I didn't catch the name.  

Edited by MIguy

1 hour ago, MIguy said:

Rep Tenney from New York just offered an amendment to reduce the salary of Mayorkas to one dollar as well.  It was also adopted with a voice vote.  Yes, I am sitting here watching C-SPAN for some reason.

Edit:  Now Andy Biggs is doing it for another Homeland Security official.  I didn't catch the name.  

I watch cspan a ton.   Esp the morning show, it's great entertainment.

If the lunacy of the debate last night wasn't enough, the first impeachment inquiry hearing is kicking off as I type.  

Edit:  This is already hilarious.  Raskin is already shredding Republicans for being lunatics and following the marching orders of daddy Trump.  

Edited by MIguy

9 minutes ago, pfife said:

AOC calling out Donalds for using fabricated images in his questioning. 

Selectively editing a text message to leave out important context, but yeah, she totally roasted his ass.  What really bugs me is how the camera panned to Donalds and he's just sitting there all smug like he knows nothing can be done about it.   

Edited by MIguy

52 minutes ago, pfife said:

This lady from Port Huron keeps using coincidence and irony interchangeably.   

Also she said Trump lives rent free in Democrats head while she's completely and obviously obsessed with Biden.

McClain?  She's my rep, not that I voted for her though.  She tried to claim she was heading to congress to deal with economic issues, since she has gotten in she does nothing but tote how much she supports Trump, if I remember correctly she brought Jim Jordan in for a visit....it's been a **** show.

1 hour ago, Tigerbomb13 said:

Impeaching Hunter Biden is definitely more important than avoiding a government shutdown

I don't understand how they don't see the bad optics with this.  I listened to someone the other day mention that even if you didn't agree about the reason for past shutdowns, you could point to a specific dispute that led to it.  There really isn't anything solid here outside of the inability to make a compromise by the right.  

I would love to know what McCarthey said in the alleged screaming match with Gaetz behind closed doors.  I suspect it's what he should say publicly, but he's too much of a whiny little scared bitch to do it.

I'm glad someone finally brought up the 2016 letters signed by members of Congress, including 3 Republicans, calling for the removal of Shokin due to his corruption.  The guy that brought it up should have spent more than 20 seconds talking about it as it totally debunks a key talking point of the right wing conspiracy theorists.