Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

2 hours ago, chasfh said:

He controls up to 100 million people—who they vote for, what they think, what they buy—so, yeah, a bailout is an attractive proposition.

Imagine what it feels like to have your entire life controlled by an amoral ignoramus.  

42 minutes ago, romad1 said:

Thread

I don't think the Freep has carried DB in a while. We got to know long time Freep editor Joe Stroud and his family pretty well. Joe would be rolling over in his grave about his old paper.

Edited by gehringer_2

From CNN today: 

President Joe Biden personally directed his senior campaign aides in recent days to focus more aggressively on former President Donald Trump’s inflammatory comments, according to two sources familiar with the president’s edict.

The thrust of Biden’s direction, delivered to his senior-most staff, was to significantly ramp up the campaign’s efforts to highlight the “crazy s**t” that Trump says in public, according to those sources.

Why is "crazy s**t" in quotes?  

Ruby Franke going to prison.   She won't be taped to a chair, however, like she did to her children.    Because that's what Joseph Smith would do?   Another right-wing "family values" Republican.    **** that whole party and **** Alabama again. 

Yes, I have lost friends over them being Trump supporters.   I find those people absolutely poisonous and I don't want them anywhere in my life.    

• Like 1

So now they're reporting that the Biden impeachment witness that lied to the FBI was..... wait for it linked to Russian intelligence.    Same folks don't want to help Ukraine.    

Total coincidence again I'm sure

• Like 1