Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

19 minutes ago, romad1 said:

I'm wrong about the internet reporting.  They must have found that to be too much volume of information.  I once was in such an office and we used AI to weed out the nutters and still had hundreds a day we had to look at.

The FBI Cyber crimes task force might be a better place to go.  https://tips.fbi.gov/home

Already did that, but man they wanted so much of my information I was afraid of a FOIA and a couple bullets through my door.

2 hours ago, Edman85 said:

Already did that, but man they wanted so much of my information I was afraid of a FOIA and a couple bullets through my door.

You have a security office where you work?  This might be something you report through them?

You might have tracked on Twitter tonight that Jack Smith just filed an amendment to the gag order in the documents case because Trump was trying to get FBI agents killed because of the standard language for the raid order.

So, whatever Cannon rules now that Trump has gone beserk over the language Jack smith can appeal the case to 11th circuit and get her removed. 

1 hour ago, romad1 said:

CMV, didn’t we just vote for this?

You know what’s crazy is some of my millennial aged FB friends see this as a win. They feel that govt should forgive their student loans and see these programs as not fair free money. They have started a group to lobby Indiana to do the same.

It would be nice if folks like Rina Shaw took the time to outline the changes and voice dissent, rather than lie.

https://www.wric.com/news/politics/capitol-connection/disabled-veterans-urge-youngkin-to-use-line-item-veto-on-budget-language-affecting-college-tuition-waiver-program/

Apparently students fitting this could simply provide the required information and get this benefit before.  Now they will be required to complete a FAFSA and if they are given financial aid, Virginia will only be on the hook for the balance of it.

I think my social media is pretty much free of the version of this relayed from concerned friends.  The great divide in America has nearly completed where if you had a friend or relative who was spewing this garbage you have communicated to them that you are not interested. 

Here is where it gets interesting and alarming.  My catholic/hispanic co-worker who was in Special Forces community who lives with his second wife and her kids and MIL, they are Iraqi Arab/Kurd with the MIL being Catholic and the wife being Sunni Islam.  His family are pretty much target#1 for the MAGAs and he is inundated with social media messages from his friends from his SF life imploring him to get ready for the coming struggle and forwarding messages from Gateway Pundit and other alt-right sites.   He just shakes his head and tells people to stop.

The stuff we see on the surface is really just the beginning of this. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, romad1 said:

Nothing would be more dangerous

Trump's politics have descended into the 'Oprah Giveaway' paradigm, but with the twist that the give away is to promise to break something in the government for every constituent with a gripe. "You get a broken institution, and YOU get a broken institution.....!!"

29 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

Trump's politics have descended into the 'Oprah Giveaway' paradigm, but with the twist that the give away is to promise to break something in the government for every constituent with a gripe. "You get a broken institution, and YOU get a broken institution.....!!"

If Biden's team can't beat this guy...  

3 hours ago, romad1 said:

Nothing would be more dangerous

I've long figured that Trump and and Trumpublicans would run against the judiciary, and we are almost fully on to that, but I didn't imagine him running against the military.

They have always hated the military just as they have always hated the judiciary.

They have always hated America and what it purportedly stood for.

They started planning this in the mid-late 1930's right here in Detroit, MI.

Look up Henry Ford, Alfred P. Sloan, Father Coughlin, Fritz Kuhn, etc.

Der Tag ist 5 Nov 24.

So the house on the corner is breaking the law by flying the distress flag. Should I notify authorities that they seem to be in trouble or let them flounder?

This is the house that had a big Trump sign on her car in 2020, (I'm not sure his job permits political stickers or signs) and Youngkin in 2021. 

27 minutes ago, CMRivdogs said:

So the house on the corner is breaking the law by flying the distress flag. Should I notify authorities that they seem to be in trouble or let them flounder?

This is the house that had a big Trump sign on her car in 2020, (I'm not sure his job permits political stickers or signs) and Youngkin in 2021. 

the more important consideration is are they violating the HOA rules?  Thats the real hammer in our society.