Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

1 minute ago, Motor City Sonics said:

8-1 voting that domestic abusers shouldn't have guns.       I don't even have to look up who the 1 is.      He has no business on the bench.  He just does everything for political reasons and he hates black people too.   Keep scrubbin' Clarence, it don't come off.  

ProPublica seems to be saying he does a lot of business on the bench LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Tiger337 said:

Gullible voters who believe what the media tells them.  No doubt voters should be more educated, but most aren't.  

It's also gullible media doing surface reporting as well.  I listened to an interview with Matt Taibbi (the center left reporter the left and right hates) and himself and the two interviewing him got into a discussion when they sort of realized Trump could possibly win in 2016.  They felt they were more educated on the news than most based on their jobs but all in hindsight admitted they missed so much.

On 6/21/2024 at 1:43 PM, gehringer_2 said:

LOL. I'd let'em go. In 30 yrs FLA and NOLA will be under water and in half of Tx it will be fatal to be outside in the noonday sun. They'll all be liabilities. No one would notice missing NH, and CA may be on their list but is not going anywhere anyway.

CA seems like it would have the best chance of succeeding on its own. As for NH. HAHAHAHA! I guess I'll find another way to visit Ogunquit.

2 hours ago, LaceyLou said:

CA seems like it would have the best chance of succeeding on its own. As for NH. HAHAHAHA! I guess I'll find another way to visit Ogunquit.

But CA has - or would have,  no reason to want to leave, especially if Tx and a couple southern states did and left CA's political preferences in the ascendancy of the remaining nation. CAs economic might stems from their exports into the rest of the country - everything from electronics design to movies to brussel sprouts. The rest of us are their market.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, gehringer_2 said:

But CA has - or would have,  no reason to want to leave, especially if Tx and a couple southern states did and left CA's political preferences in the ascendancy of the remaining nation. CAs economic might stems from their exports into the rest of the country - everything from electronics design to movies to brussel sprouts. The rest of us are their market.

This is true-I mostly heard this in the aftermath of the '16 election. 

1 hour ago, oblong said:

I’m one of the few I think who likes Maher.  His podcast is good. I like long interviews.  People on the left and the right get mad at him sometimes. Good.  

I've been watching him since Politically Incorrect. I think he overdoes outrage at the left, mainly because the hard left is not nearly the equivalent to the hard right in power or influence, but I still watch him.

• Like 1