Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

3 hours ago, romad1 said:

Dude, it wasn’t USSS drone use i was talking about.  You know they have been weaponized. It was something the US mil was in the leading edge of. 

How was the shooter able to fly a drone over the rally area the day of the Assignation attempt.?

Edited by Tigeraholic1

49 minutes ago, romad1 said:

Yep…good question 

Depending on what kind of cover was available and what kind of flying skill he had, that might not have been so trivial a task. I have no idea what he had, but you can build a drone with very little metal and small enough to fit in the palm of your hand, and operate it from the 2.4ghz 802.01 band where there are literally hundreds of simultaneous encrypted digital signal in the air at any given moment in time.

24 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

Depending on what kind of cover was available and what kind of flying skill he had, that might not have been so trivial a task. I have no idea what he had, but you can build a drone with very little metal and small enough to fit in the palm of your hand, and operate it from the 2.4ghz 802.01 band where there are literally hundreds of simultaneous encrypted digital signal in the air at any given moment in time.

Yeah but that drone won’t be one of those kickass DJIA drones you control easily from your phone.  but yeah, this could be exploited by a competent person with some EE skills and malevolent intent.

11 hours ago, romad1 said:

Yeah but that drone won’t be one of those kickass DJIA drones you control easily from your phone.  but yeah, this could be exploited by a competent person with some EE skills and malevolent intent.

I've some some work with F350 (about 2 ft across) quadcopters - nasty suckers. Put graphite fiber reinforced props on one of those suckers at about 8K RPM  and it take a finger off before you know it.

Edited by gehringer_2

I have blocked or unfollowed most political commentators on Twitter, but this guy is one of the best political follows on Twitter.  For someone who initially seemed like a total douche, he turned out to be pretty intelligent.    

• Like 1

Loraine Pellegrino pleaded to a misdemeanor charge in the Arizona fake electors case, making her the first of the 11 electors for former President Trump to make a deal with the state Attorney General's Office.

The big picture: Pellegrino pleaded to one misdemeanor charge of filing a false instrument.

• She'll receive three years of probation and no jail time under the deal.
  • The attorney general's office wouldn't comment on whether Pellegrino will be required to testify or cooperate with the prosecution, saying the court has sealed the plea agreement.
  • Pellegrino, along with the 17 others, were indicted on nine felony counts of conspiracy, forgery and fraudulent schemes and artifices.

https://www.axios.com/2024/08/07/arizona-fake-elector-plea-deal-pellegrino-attorney-general?utm_campaign=editorial&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

I realize that Bon Iver is a bit of an affectation but his use of Battle Cry of Freedom in that Wisconsin rally...  MORE of that song.  That is the perfect song for the moment.  Screw these Russia-curious private equity horses asses. 

24 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

She says she is on the watch list but not sure why she would believe that. 

Or whether we would believe her when she says so.

Why is it the only reporting I can find on this is from local Hawaii media and YouTube? Why aren't AP or Reuters, or CNN or even MSNBC, reporting on this? Wouldn't a former congressional representative being put on a terrorist watch list constitute national news? And why is it that none of the stories I see focus on her being put on the watchlist, but rather, only on indignant reactions by Gabbard and others to her being put on the watchlist?

This all smells funny, as in, maybe it is she who is making the claim she's been put on the watchlist in order to, I would assume, acquire right wing persecution cred.

• Thanks 1