Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

18 minutes ago, CMRivdogs said:

Let me get this straight, Trumpers are afraid of fictitious cat eating Haitians, but they think Hannibal Lecter is a great man.  According to that logic they must think that babies taste like veal 

That just made me laugh so loud, I scared my cat (who immediately left the room). 😂

4 hours ago, romad1 said:

I guarantee the fact that Trump's ear is undamaged has convinced people that Trump faked it. 

Isn’t it funny how we are hearing literally everything about the 14-year-old shooter and his parents in Georgia, but we have heard exactly zero about the kid in Pennsylvania and his parents. That **** got shut down in zero flat.

3 hours ago, CMRivdogs said:

One last quick take on the Ohio dog/cat/Hatian issue (non issue)

If these fine residents are leaving their pets outside to run loose unsupervised, they deserve to be eaten. 

That got a belly laugh.  If the cats had guns they could defend themselves. 

39 minutes ago, pfife said:

It was only last week when Hillbilly Vanilli was saying school shootings were a fact of life.   Literally more concern over a goose than school children

These paras really show what an  ahem....hygene product this guy is

James Donald Bowman was born on August 2, 1984, in Middletown, Ohio,[12][13] to Beverly Carol (née Vance; born 1961) and Donald Ray Bowman (1959–2023). He is of Scots-Irish descent.[14][15] His parents divorced when he was a toddler.[13] After Bowman was adopted by his mother's third husband, Bob Hamel, his mother changed his name to James David Hamel to remove his father's name while using an uncle's name to preserve his nickname, JD.[16][17]

or this

Using the G.I. Bill,[25][26] Vance attended Ohio State University from September 2007[27] to August 2009,[28] graduating summa cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science and philosophy.[29] During his first year in college, he worked for Republican state senator Bob Schuler.[30]

or this

Vance was one of 99 editors of The Yale Law Journal for volume 122.[35] and graduated in 2013 with a Juris Doctor degree.[31] In 2010 and 2011, he wrote for David Frum's "FrumForum" website under the name J. D. Hamel.[36][37] Although Hillbilly Elegy implies that Vance adopted his grandparents' surname of Vance upon his marriage in 2014,[38] the name change actually occurred in April 2013, as he was about to graduate from Yale.[2]