Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

16 minutes ago, Archie said:

Up to this point the Biden presidency has been at best a disaster.  There's still time to fix it but they don't seem like they're capable based on their actions.  Even the MSM is abandoning there extremely biased support of him.  I'll stand behind my statement.  

it's not been a disaster, you're mistaking his presidency with your posts

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Kacie said:

I'll give you the real picture...Sitting at work, drinking coffee and trying to type on my phone.  I don't touch any kind of alcohol or drugs. I don't watch hardly any television outside of Tiger games and F1 racing and haven't owned a B&W set in 5 decades.  Sorry to burst your bubble but feel free to speculate. 

10 hours ago, 1984Echoes said:

I don't know if Putin was so much a communist...

Of course he wasn’t, and isn’t. It was a joke: people like MTG calling Biden a communist when the Russian leader she reveres was himself a member of the communist party of the loudest communist nation. Get it?

On 12/9/2021 at 7:15 AM, Archie said:

Up to this point the Biden presidency has been at best a disaster.  There's still time to fix it but they don't seem like they're capable based on their actions.  Even the MSM is abandoning there extremely biased support of him.  I'll stand behind my statement.  

It's not a disaster.  Is it all the rosiness that the left claims it to be, of course not.  Ironically, MSM finally started to hold his feet to the fire after Afghanistan, which while it was bad, there is a legitimate argument that he made the best of a bad situation AND he merely carried out the policy that Trump decided for it.

55 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

She voted for Trump in 2020 despite Trump making it known he would not accept the results of the election. She also voted against the John Lewis Voting Rights Act. She's just a less offensive Trumper. 

That is exactly how you should treat reluctant allies.