Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

3 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

In ally in what? She voted for the enemy. She voted with the enemy 90% of the time. She voted against preserving voting rights. 

Not an argument worth having.   You either want help from defectors from the other side or you don't.  

Edited by romad1

5 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

Yes she is. She voted against the voting rights legislation. She's has no problem with suppressing the vote as long as it is non violent.

Is not suppression but security.  You can't run a secure election if there are no rules.  I know an unsecure election is the best way to get more votes but it will destroy a democracy when election integrity is in question.

21 minutes ago, smr-nj said:

There were NO credible findings of voter fraud. No election integrity questions, except in your manipulated head.

Next.

Election fraud claims are not new and unique to Donald Trump.  There have been issues for years.  The more well known claims are when Hillary and her supporters questioned the vote, Stacy Abrams made a huge deal out of election fraud but she seems to have forgotten about it now and of course Trump.  We need to have elections that are beyond any question and everyone knows the results are right.  Election security is extremely important and something we have to continuously improve.

32 minutes ago, Archie said:

Election fraud claims are not new and unique to Donald Trump.  There have been issues for years.  The more well known claims are when Hillary and her supporters questioned the vote, Stacy Abrams made a huge deal out of election fraud but she seems to have forgotten about it now and of course Trump.  We need to have elections that are beyond any question and everyone knows the results are right.  Election security is extremely important and something we have to continuously improve.

Ladies and Gentlemen, it’s been far too long but let’s all put our hands together and welcome back once again to the main stage…

The But Hillary Argument!!! 

3 hours ago, Archie said:

Is not suppression but security.  You can't run a secure election if there are no rules.  I know an unsecure election is the best way to get more votes but it will destroy a democracy when election integrity is in question.

The 2020 election was the most secure election in American history.

https://apnews.com/article/top-officials-elections-most-secure-66f9361084ccbc461e3bbf42861057a5

9 hours ago, ewsieg said:

It's not a disaster.  Is it all the rosiness that the left claims it to be, of course not.  Ironically, MSM finally started to hold his feet to the fire after Afghanistan, which while it was bad, there is a legitimate argument that he made the best of a bad situation AND he merely carried out the policy that Trump decided for it.

This is a...

MUCH better, and more accurate take than Archie's.

Not trying to play favorites here but... If a conservative voice, and ewsieg is a conservative voice, speaks in terms of honesty and reality, this is what it sounds like.

Archie's takes are pure partisan "I hate Democrats no matter WHAT and I am going to describe them in the absolute worst possible way no matter WHAT they do, good or bad..." hatred.

They are not realistic, they are not honest, and impossible to have an honest conversation with someone so blindly partisan.

As I am a Teddy Roosevelt Republican... I prefer this conversation to partisan "I Hate You" conversations...

2 minutes ago, oblong said:

The lasting image of the 2020 election for me is the sight of a bunch of rednecks from outstate Michigan at Cobo trying to bust into the room demanding they stop counting the votes of black people.  It’s 2021. Not 1950 Alabama or 1860 America. 

I'll go out on a limb and say a good chunk of them weren't even from Michigan. 

I remember that Trump was leading in Michigan and they wanted to stop the count and simultaneously in Phoenix where Biden was leading they were demanding to count the vote which was literally what they were doing inside. 

2 minutes ago, Dan Gilmore said:

I’ll go back to my previous post: Archie, and other people that continue to spout the lies about the validity of the 2020 election have no honor. They are liars, and do not believe in the US constitution or the rule of law. They are anti-American by default. They deserve nothing but contempt.

Yep. The goal is to end democracy. Elections won’t  matter. Don’t like the result?  Well some no name county election commissioner can just not confirm. A rebel Secretary of State not confirm. State legislatures not validate. A Governor.  They are setting things up to create chaos when none existed.  Just overwhelm with anecdotes and rumors and half cocked theories and then say “people lost trust”. They lost trust because 1/3 of our population are brain dead and believe anything a guy on TV tells them.  We are a nation of Alex Jones. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, oblong said:

Yep. The goal is to end democracy. Elections won’t  matter. Don’t like the result?  Well some no name county election commissioner can just not confirm. A rebel Secretary of State not confirm. State legislatures not validate. A Governor.  They are setting things up to create chaos when none existed.  Just overwhelm with anecdotes and rumors and half cocked theories and then say “people lost trust”. They lost trust because 1/3 of our population are brain dead and believe anything a guy on TV tells them.  We are a nation of Alex Jones. 

The Democratic vote is more concentrated than the Republican vote. You don't need to overturn whole states. In Pennsylvania all you have to do is overturn Philadelphia. That's it. One jurisdiction. Same with Georgia. Throw out Atlanta and Trump wins easily.