Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

52 minutes ago, pfife said:

C span caller just said we have 100m "illegal immigrants" in the US.   Callers first name was Fox from Michigan.  Prolly coincidence.

These people honestly believe there are 100m "illegal immigrants" in the US.   

Well, there are 332 million people in the United States and 73.5% of them are either white/non-Hispanic or African American, so, you do the math.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pfife said:

“There’s a 99.9% chance it’s anthrax,” Oltmann said on his podcast, even though no one had tested positive for anthrax poisoning and none of the other 3,500 attendees have so far reported suffering the effects of anthrax. I wonder how many got Covid tests afterwards instead of testing for Anthrax. Prolly very few unfortunately because if they did get tested for Covid and it turned out to be positive, then the covid is a hoax theory looses street cred with MAGA.

Who here has really good Photoshop skills?   

I know Bertie does but he is non-political

I need someone to photoshop JFK Jr. at a Dallas Cowboys game.  Age him about 20 years, well, 15, he's a celebrity.   If you can have him holding a drinking cup that says Clorox Bleach, even better.   I want to post it all over the internet and drive the Q people crazy.  

Just got done shopping at Michael's arts and crafts and Hobby Lobby which in our town are in the same shopping center.

Michael's was filled with hot, complicated women with active minds. They likely paint or do whatever sort of art as a way to deal with the dynamics of their relationships or psychodramatic upbringings.

Hobby Lobby filled with endomorphic Karens who have lots of word art in their homes in which they keep for their husbands in law enforcement who like her to keep quiet during the game.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

53 minutes ago, romad1 said:

Just got done shopping at Michael's arts and crafts and Hobby Lobby which in our town are in the same shopping center.

Michael's was filled with hot, complicated women with active minds. They likely paint or do whatever sort of art as a way to deal with the dynamics of their relationships or psychodramatic upbringings.

Hobby Lobby filled with endomorphic Karens who have lots of word art in their homes in which they keep for their husbands in law enforcement who like her to keep quiet during the game.

That was solid.  It was the type of post that Oblong usually makes.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tiger337 said:

That was solid.  It was the type of post that Oblong usually makes.  

I might -- if time allows -- start a novel about the Totinos SNL commercial characters and how the Kristen Stewart character (Michael's) and the Vanessa Bayer character (Hobby Lobby) have a meet cute in the parking lot when Kristen's Mini Cooper accidentally hits Vanessa's Honda Odyssey mini-van.  Kristen needs to get some paint for her project for her Gender History seminar at the university and Vanessa was looking for some devotional art to help her deal with the frustrating feeling that there might be something lacking in her marriage.  Its basically going to be "Overboard" but I don't know which character will suffer the amnesia and be manipulated by whom.  Its shooting fish in a barrel to have the conservative character see how her world could be so much bigger if she just stopped listening to talk radio, etc.

But, might be more amusing to see Kristen Stewart go into the world of Mega churches, MAGA, et.al., and see how she emerges.

Edited by romad1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, pfife said:

84, you would have voted to impeach?  This is quite the revelation!  😆

My point is a whole lot more Republicans should have stood up and denounced Trump's stream of lies, and at the time of them, not Johnny-come-lately like Rice... And a whole lot more Republicans should have voted to impeach, not just Rice.

He should have been impeached after inciting an insurrection against the United States of America.

Republican gutlessness at its absolute worst.

But... Definitely me... I would have called him out on his lies loudly and clearly, and demanded that he be impeached and imprisoned for sedition, incitement, and overall deuchebaggery.

Just in case I wasn't very clear on that before now... 😉

5 hours ago, 1984Echoes said:

My point is a whole lot more Republicans should have stood up and denounced Trump's stream of lies, and at the time of them, not Johnny-come-lately like Rice... And a whole lot more Republicans should have voted to impeach, not just Rice.

He should have been impeached after inciting an insurrection against the United States of America.

Republican gutlessness at its absolute worst.

But... Definitely me... I would have called him out on his lies loudly and clearly, and demanded that he be impeached and imprisoned for sedition, incitement, and overall deuchebaggery.

Just in case I wasn't very clear on that before now... 😉

Its worth shouting from the rooftop for sure.