Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

1 hour ago, Archie said:

So you don't mind crime, drugs and terrorists walking accross the border.  I guess its one of those things people will loyallly follow their political party on until their family or themselves is effected.

C'mon - seriously Arch? When the was the last 'terrorist' attack committed by anyone that came across the Southern Border? The 911 guys didn't get here that way. IIRC all the events since then have been home grown. The Latin American poor are not interested in jihad, they are interested in paychecks.  Tell me what am I missing here? Yes the border needs to be managed, but immigration is nowhere near the top of the problems we have in the US.  (Well, top of the GOP imaginary problem list maybe)

And drugs come across the border because Americans pay for them. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Archie said:

The number of illegals crossing into the US was a little over 2 million in 2021 from what I've read.  

Also false.     It's not over 2 million.  That's the number of apprehensions.  It's also inclusive of more than the southern border.    Which has been pointed out numerous times so you must just be lying willfully.

Edited by pfife

1 hour ago, Archie said:

So you don't mind crime, drugs and terrorists walking accross the border.  I guess its one of those things people will loyallly follow their political party on until their family or themselves is effected.

Immigrants do more good than harm.  If hundreds of thousands cross the border. there will off course be some bad ones.  If hundreds of thousasnds of Europeans come here, there are some bad ones too.  Most immigrants are coming for work and many business owners are more than happy to use illegals for cheap labor.  This is especially true now when there is a shortage of workers.    

4 hours ago, Archie said:

Don't forget BLM and Antifi.  They've caused more violence and damage than right wing groups.

Actually it was right wing terrorists (Boogaloo and Proud Boys) DISGUISED as BLM that caused the violence.

Again... White Trash Bigots causing murder and mayhem in the U.S. and you are COMPLETELY SILENT on that...

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, gehringer_2 said:

C'mon - seriously Arch? When the was the last 'terrorist' attack committed by anyone that came across the Southern Border? The 911 guys didn't get here that way. IIRC all the events since then have been home grown. The Latin American poor are not interested in jihad, they are interested in paychecks.  Tell me what am I missing here? Yes the border needs to be managed, but immigration is nowhere near the top of the problems we have in the US.  (Well, top of the GOP imaginary problem list maybe)

So....

Archie Bunker is full of shit? Yet again?

19 hours ago, pfife said:

If this is indicative of a new standard, the right might actually be getting funnier and I'll be getting nervous because honestly this is hilarious 😂 

If only they would all literally be lifted up off Earth and into the clouds.

On 1/2/2022 at 4:28 PM, gehringer_2 said:

Why should we wait for an attack on the scale of 9/11 before do something?  These people that want to do bad things need to get in the country and its well known thats its easy to through the southern border.  

• Haha 1