Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

5 hours ago, chasfh said:

I will grant that she is speculating, since she wasn't there, but I totally buy her hypothesis.

I buy it too.  I think he often viewed his presidency like professional wrestling.  The insurrection was a good show and he took pride in helping to produce it.  I've also heard that he called it off because he thought some of the rioters looked cheap whereas he was hoping they'd look like proud patriots.  

4 hours ago, Tiger337 said:

I buy it too.  I think he often viewed his presidency like professional wrestling.  The insurrection was a good show and he took pride in helping to produce it.  I've also heard that he called it off because he thought some of the rioters looked cheap whereas he was hoping they'd look like proud patriots.  

I kind of wonder if they were trying to do a peaceful coup attempt and then Trump heard about the planned riot and thought that would be more fun.  

1 hour ago, Tiger337 said:

They'll be some first class comedy there.  

Ha ha ha, Greene and Gaetz.  All these years, we have been praying for the second coming of Laurel and Hardy.  Or is it Abbott and Costello?  Hmmm.  Here's the problem.  With Greene and Gaetz, both of them are Stan Laurel, both of them are Lou Costello...it isn't going to work.

16 hours ago, Tiger337 said:

Trump was hoping they would all look like badasses. I think this is more what he had in mind.

image.thumb.png.7094ce721110df224270b448ed910776.png