4/29 10:10 Tigers @ Dodgers

Tigeraholic1

5 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

I really like Ty, but he seems really out of sorts right now...

It was always more hope than probability that his ST success was going to play regular season. But he wouldn't have gotten the last two starts if Mize and Manning don't go down, so what can you do? Faedo is a possibility now, but I'd be surprised if the doesn't get at least 3 starts in Toledo before a move.

6 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

It was always more hope than probability that his ST success was going to play regular season. But he wouldn't have gotten the last two starts if Mize and Manning don't go down, so what can you do? Faedo is a possibility now, but I'd be surprised if the doesn't get at least 3 starts in Toledo before a move.

Yeah, not sure how to handle that...

I don't know if there some other way the Tigers can mess up a play we haven't seen yet. Candelario cuts across in front of Baez on a ball Javy is waiting for. Candy doesn't make the play, but he does completely screen Javy off the ball. Another run in.

Edited by gehringer_2

53 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

Looking forward to Dan Hasty's tweet shaming fans for overreacting to a loss that makes up .0062% of the season...

Its like, ya know, when you string enough of those together, the percentage goes up!

He needs to blend the overwhelming aw shucks positivity with realism if he's going to ever replace Dan Dickerson.

I'd like to know how the idiot scorer can give Baez an error on the Betts ball that Candy screened him on and in fact probably deflected. And then just to add insult, also give Betts a hit. They need to just do away with 'official' scoring - it's become a total joke.

Edited by gehringer_2