The Idiocracy of Donald J. Trump

chasfh

23 minutes ago, Tiger337 said:

Hilary Clinton is too.  Another narcissist.  She is selling "but her e-mails" tee shirts and we wonder why not enough people take this stuff seriously.   

I mean, she's been selling her but her emails stuff for a while now before Mar A Lago was ever raided and they are used to raise funds for a PAC that supports progressive policies. They are not close to being the same. 

Edited by Motown Bombers

12 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

I mean, she's been selling her but her emails stuff for a while now before Mar A Lago was ever raided and they are used to raise funds for a PAC that supports progressive policies. They are not close to being the same. 

LOL, never said they were the same.  Trump is an absolute psychopath piece of trash.  Clinton is just a run of the mill corrupt opportunist politician, but I am not a Deomcrat and don't have to like everyone who is a Democrat. Somebody retweeted her tweet today about selling tee shirts. I thought that was cheap given the timing.  It was cheap regardless - selling tee shirts based on something you did which was illegal.   

Edited by Tiger337

1 minute ago, Tiger337 said:

LOL, never said they were the same.  Trump is an absolute psychopath piece of trash.  Clinton is just a run of the mill corrupt opportunist politician, but I am not a Deomcrat and don't have to like everyone who is a Democrat. Somebody retweeted her tweet today about selling tee shirts. I thought that was cheap given the timing.  

Well you mentioned Hillary is fundraising off of this, which is true but Trump is fundraising for personal gain and Hillary is fundraising for a PAC supporting progressive causes. Hillary also only sent out a tweet, Trump is emailing people directly soliciting donations. Trump is also fundraising off a crime he committed that puts the US national security in jeopardy. It was just another false equivalency. 

5 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

Well you mentioned Hillary is fundraising off of this, which is true but Trump is fundraising for personal gain and Hillary is fundraising for a PAC supporting progressive causes. Hillary also only sent out a tweet, Trump is emailing people directly soliciting donations. Trump is also fundraising off a crime he committed that puts the US national security in jeopardy. It was just another false equivalency. 

LOL, have you noticed how much I can't stand Trump?  He is possibly the worst human being in US history.  I hope he spends the rest of his life in a max security prison (he's not going to any prison ever).  But the Clintons still suck! 

Edited by Tiger337

1 hour ago, Motown Bombers said:

because you agree with the policies, it's okay. Got it.

7 minutes ago, Edman85 said:

because you agree with the policies, it's okay. Got it.

Yeah. It supported over 200 Democratic candidates. It also supported things like Planned Parenthood, racial justice and voting rights. Donald Trump as is asking you to donate to a legal fund for crimes he committed. They are not the same thing. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Tiger337 said:

Hilary Clinton is too.  Another narcissist.  She is selling "but her e-mails" tee shirts and we wonder why not enough people take this stuff seriously.   

Yup.  Trump might be the lead clown in the current political circus, but there's plenty of other acts from different angles that are tired and worn old.