The Idiocracy of Donald J. Trump

chasfh

29 minutes ago, jz68 said:

Tommy isn't taking it too well it seems.  Guess he didn't like me congratulating him for taking down Trump.   

Screenshot 2023-06-15 3.04.11 PM.png

when I went there to check in on this cat, the first thing on the suggested twitter feeds was Kayley Mcenaney who Trump has tossed in the bin of females who no longer serve any purpose to him.

3 hours ago, CMRivdogs said:

It would be nice if the date actually holds or stays reasonably close. I wouldn't count on it though knowing the histories of the judge and the defendant.

"Or as soon thereafter as the case may be called" sounds widely open-ended to me.

Two tiered system!

Slap on wrist for Hunter for a felony.

News broke on Tuesday that President Joe Biden’s son will plead guilty to two misdemeanor tax charges, and enter into a diversion agreement on a felony count of illegally possessing a firearm as a drug user. The deal is likely to keep Hunter out of jail, and conservatives held this up as evidence of their recent gripes about the alleged two-tiered system of justice between Democrats and Republicans.

Congressman James Comer (R-KY), chairman of the House Oversight Committee, released a statement bemoaning the “sweetheart deal” and saying “Hunter Biden is getting away with a slap on the wrist.” This as Comer continues to push unproven allegations that Hunter and his father were engaged in a multi-million dollar bribery scheme while Joe Biden was vice president.

https://www.mediaite.com/news/congressional-republicans-livid-about-hunter-biden-plea-deal-slap-on-the-wrist/

1 hour ago, digitalpigsmuggler said:

Yes, the 5 year investigation launched under the Trump administration and led by a Trump appointee is a clear sign of a "two tiered system".

As for your so called "slap on the wrist" I suggest you look up the stats for how many people who lie on a 4473 when purchasing a gun are ever prosecuted.  Here's a hint, not very many.  If anything, Hunter was treated more harshly with that charge because of the public nature of this case then your average person would have been.

But I get it, keep repeating the talking points over and over, no matter what the truth actually is.  

Edited by jz68

9 minutes ago, jz68 said:

Yes, the 5 year investigation launched under the Trump administration and led by a Trump appointee is a clear sign of a "two tiered system".

As for your so called "slap on the wrist" I suggest you look up the stats for how many people who lie on a 4473 when purchasing a gun are ever prosecuted.  Here's a hint, not very many.  If anything, Hunter was treated more harshly with that charge because of the public nature of this case then your average person would have been.

But I get it, keep repeating the talking points over and over, no matter what the truth actually is.  

From the dept of justice website

image.thumb.png.53cda2466aebb9320643cc5ddbe2b1de.png

7 minutes ago, digitalpigsmuggler said:

You people just jump from one thing to another.  When one conspiracy theory dies, find another.

Bottom line here......5 year investigation opened by the Trump administration and led by a Trump appointee.

But sure, the DOJ is wrong and your Trump supporting right wing hack on Twitter is right.  

1 hour ago, digitalpigsmuggler said:

Glad to see you don’t take felonies seriously. 

I want you to come out here and say that if and when Donald Trump is convicted of felony offenses related to the classified documents he unlawfully kept or the coup he attempted on January 6th to overthrow the election results and the democratically elected government of the United States that you won't support him and won't vote for him. Come out and admit that he is a convicted criminal if and when it happens. If Hunter Biden runs for President or you have provable evidence of his father engaging in illegal activity with him then I'll condemn Joe Biden for it. But come out against Trump if and when that happens.

Edited by Mr.TaterSalad