The Idiocracy of Donald J. Trump

chasfh

Here's my question for any Trump supporters who would care to respond.

As we know, the Trump administration opened an investigation into Hunter Biden.  When Biden took office, that investigation was allowed to continue.

Now lets imagine that Obama's DOJ opened up an investigation into one of Trump's kids.  What would have happened with that investigation the day Trump took office?

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, smr-nj said:

Use your ignore feature.  It’s helpful at times. 😐

I'm not there yet but getting closer.  I never used it for years and years...not even on sportz4life...but then finally I had to use it on stanpapi and Maroth4MVP.  And life was blissfully peaceful after that.

3 hours ago, Tiger337 said:

The ignore feature would work better if there was an option to not even know when they posted. Just make them go away altogether.    

The ignore feature falls apart when people quote the ignored member.

Sorry to people who ignore Lee.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, jz68 said:

He's such a moron he doesn't even understand that DOD draws up and games out every kind of possible war scenario - it's their job to have thought out every scenario. He's looking at a contingency planning doc and comming to the conclusion that the DOD want's to start a war. How do people manage to miss the monumental stupidity of the man?

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

He's such a moron he doesn't even understand that DOD draws up and games out every kind of possible war scenario - it's their job to have thought out every scenario. He's looking at a contingency planning doc and comming to the conclusion that the DOD want's to start a war. How do people manage to miss the monumental stupidity of the man?

He’s the one-eyed king.

11 hours ago, gehringer_2 said:

He's such a moron he doesn't even understand that DOD draws up and games out every kind of possible war scenario - it's their job to have thought out every scenario. He's looking at a contingency planning doc and coming to the conclusion that the DOD want's to start a war. How do people manage to miss the monumental stupidity of the man?

I think that says everything about the IQ of the MAGA movement.

A bunch of brainless F'ing MORONS following a 40-years proven MORON.

Because... Mexicans.

Oh wait, I meant 'Murica.

10 hours ago, Motor City Sonics said:

He could say on the tapes  "I am giving this information to Russia so they can beat us in a war, defeat our troops, and install me as permanent Czar" and he wouldn't lose a single supporter. 

So ****ing sad.

And so ****ing true.