The Idiocracy of Donald J. Trump

chasfh

Media: Trump declines Zelensky's invite to Ukraine over 'conflict of interests'

https://www.yahoo.com/news/media-trump-declines-zelenskys-invite-220021806.html

Of course he's blowing off Ukraine because of a conflict of interest... LICKING VLADIMIR PUTIN'S BOOTS on a DAILY BASIS in the hopes of obtaining a TRUMP TOWER MOSCOW and a TRUMP TOWER ST. PETERSBURG, RUSSIA...

is definitely a conflict of interest.

"Nightmare scenario": Legal scholars alarmed over Trump's "plot to abuse his power" for revenge

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nightmare-scenario-legal-scholars-alarmed-210504076.html

And MAGA Fascist Scumbags don't give a **** about this. In fact, they WANT it, and are ENCOURAGING it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, oblong said:

I keep seeing that tweet or whatever it is and am wondering what the big deal is. I mean yeah it’s bad.  But it’s nothing new for him. Nobody is seeing that and changing an intention to vote or not vote for him. It doesn’t move any needles. 

Right, it's the tweet of a seriously disturbed individual or someone who is pretending to be one to work up his base, but most of what he says is really messed up.  So It's just par for the course.  

Right, it doesn’t matter what he says. He will do what he will do when he gets elected: destroy the government bureaucracy, fill the jobs with loyalists, deputize the military to act as police, gut the judiciary, suspend the Constitution, and eventually cheer while MAGA militias murder people who look like they might be Democrats, perhaps starting with college campuses in small Midwestern cities.

5 hours ago, chasfh said:

Right, it doesn’t matter what he says. He will do what he will do when he gets elected: destroy the government bureaucracy, fill the jobs with loyalists, deputize the military to act as police, gut the judiciary, suspend the Constitution, and eventually cheer while MAGA militias murder people who look like they might be Democrats, perhaps starting with college campuses in small Midwestern cities.

Quite a bit of hyperbole there.  When has he cheered deaths of innocent civilians?  He wouldn't give a ****, but I doubt he'd cheer it.  He has been accused of rape, fraud, inciting riots and other stuff, but there has never even been any rumors about him killing people or ordering people to be killed or cheering deaths. If there was even any hint of that, it would be all over the internet.    

8 hours ago, Tiger337 said:

Quite a bit of hyperbole there.  When has he cheered deaths of innocent civilians?  He wouldn't give a ****, but I doubt he'd cheer it.  He has been accused of rape, fraud, inciting riots and other stuff, but there has never even been any rumors about him killing people or ordering people to be killed or cheering deaths. If there was even any hint of that, it would be all over the internet.    

I mean, he literally did say that he would "root out vermin" in a rally this weekend.

22 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

I mean, he literally did say that he would "root out vermin" in a rally this weekend.

I understand that he has extreme mental health problems, but he talked that way before and during his first presidency and not much happened. 

Everybody freaked out the abortion ruling by the Supreme Court, yet abortions increased in most states this year.  Things don't happen that fast.  

Edited by Tiger337

8 hours ago, Tiger337 said:

Well, I don’t think Trump would believe they’re so innocent, since they are fascist Communist Marxist Democrats bent on murdering all Republicans and therefore keeping America from being great. After all, Democrats run a corporate medical fascist tyranny, so red-blooded Americans have a duty to kill Democrats before they steal all the elections.

4 minutes ago, Tiger337 said:

I understand that he has extreme mental health problems, but he talked that way before and during his first presidency and not much happened. 

Trump was a lot more restrained in his first term than he would be in a theoretical second. The Rex Tillersons, HR McMaster and Dan Coats types aren't there anymore.

And to my recollection, he never once talked about "rooting out vermin" during his first term. 

10 minutes ago, Tiger337 said:

And as we all know from investing, past results are a perfect guarantee of future performance. 😉

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Tiger337 said:

You are UNDERSELLING Trump... badly.

The speech gor you

19 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

The vermin comments are a big reason I dont buy the "If Trump said X, it'd be everywhere" sentiment

It apparently didn't do much to catch the Grey Lady's attention

The "root out the vermin" line was written/said to get your attention.  It worked.  He's in the news yet another day.