The Idiocracy of Donald J. Trump

chasfh

7 hours ago, RatkoVarda said:

Trump is getting panicky about Epstein files release

Oh, people will buy his denials, all right. Hell yeah, they will. They are all in, and there's no going back now. In for a penny, in for a pound.

9 minutes ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

Biden could declassify the files too but likely won't because high profile Democrats, ie Bubba, are named in them too.

And certainly, the brother of the King of England is in them. 

Study: American Educational Research Association: Voter preference for Trump linked to bullying in middle schools

Bullying rates among middle school students in the spring of 2017 were 18 percent higher in localities where voters had favored Donald Trump than in those that had supported Hillary Clinton, according to a study published online today in Educational Researcher, a peer-reviewed journal of the American Educational Research Association. Similarly, student reports of peers being teased or put down because of their race or ethnicity were 9 percent higher in localities favoring the Republican candidate.

Prior to the 2016 presidential election, there were no meaningful differences in bullying and teasing rates between Democratic and Republican localities.

The study examined a Virginia statewide sample of more than 155,000 seventh- and eighth-grade students across the state's 132 school districts.

I happened across this study online and thought it was interesting enough to share.

• Thanks 1

On 6/5/2024 at 10:39 PM, chasfh said:

Oh, people will buy his denials, all right. Hell yeah, they will. They are all in, and there's no going back now. In for a penny, in for a pound.

He could flat-out admit to SAing a 9 year old and they wouldn't leave him.  

As far as the risk of exposing some Deomcrats goes - I don't give a ****.   Expose all of these creeps.   The Royal Family is full of twisted bastards, what's one more?  

On 6/6/2024 at 7:31 AM, Mr.TaterSalad said:

Biden could declassify the files too but likely won't because high profile Democrats, ie Bubba, are named in them too.

As far as the risk of exposing some Democrats goes - I don't give a ****.   Expose all of these creeps.   Historically, The Royal Family is full of twisted bastards, what's one more?  

The asymmetry in how Trump or those on the right can absolutely **** on cities with impunity while even the mildest criticism or negative observation of rural America gets you tagged as "elitist".... it's really really old.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Biden would get tarred and feathered if he said that about West Virginia. They would be calling him an elitist. News organization would be racing to diners in West Virginia asking real Americans how they feel about the president saying it's a horrible place. 

Edited by Motown Bombers

7 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

The asymmetry in how Trump or those on the right can absolutely **** on cities with impunity while even the mildest criticism or negative observation of rural America gets you tagged as "elitist".... it's really really old.

Every soccer mom in America and every suburban senior voter should be hammered with the messaging that people on the right hate you and hate your way of life. Democrats need to punch back and highlight how Republicans have utter contempt for people living in suburban and urban areas. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Another Golden Oldie. He hasn't aged well at all

I've lived in this area for four years now, not to mention a bit of time 30 plus years ago. I've never seen an airport in Yorktown.

Fort McHenry was in 1812. Is this what MAGA's are brainwashing our kids with

Edited by CMRivdogs

1 hour ago, CMRivdogs said:

Another Golden Oldie. He hasn't aged well at all

I've lived in this area for four years now, not to mention a bit of time 30 plus years ago. I've never seen an airport in Yorktown.

Fort McHenry was in 1812. Is this what MAGA's are brainwashing our kids with

His enablers in the media bull**** themselves into believing he’s joking when he does this, and the red hat faithful don’t have the critical thinking skills to vet it in any event, so they go with what the friendly people tell them.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, CMRivdogs said:

So if it's raining at the airport but sunny at the studio 10 miles away.....

then you can provide a clarifying report based on that discovered context?

Edited by gehringer_2
  • Thanks 1

Outgoing Prime Minister of England  "I've heard your anger, your disappointment and I take responsibility for this loss".    Wow, that's refreshing. 

The new guy is an indie music fan too.   I like him already. 

Seems like a very pragmatic guy, kind of like what we have in Biden, but 25 years younger.   

That's the thing about Biden, it's only about his age.    He's been a steady, quiet, focused, get-to-work President.  He was exactly what we needed after that bloated buffoon carnival barker from the Circus of Hate.    And we're gonna turn right back around and put that ****er in charge - and oh ****, the damage he's gonna do.