The Idiocracy of Donald J. Trump

chasfh

7 minutes ago, The Ronz said:

Not to belabor the point because I know it makes people upset but this is what Nazism, eugenics and "The Master Race" are all about.

Trump is implying that he comes from "good stock."

But we know in reality every litter has its runt

• Like 1

1 hour ago, romad1 said:

I didn't know this detail

Knights of Malta is a weird group to be part of. 

LOL - The VFW logo is a Maltese Cross and in VFW installation rituals people march out (or at least use to back in the day) the pattern of the 'Cross of Malta'. I watched many of those as a kid and and only later as a adult wondered if any of the WWII guys had any idea who the Knights of Malta were. Probably not.

On 9/4/2024 at 9:45 PM, CMRivdogs said:

I don’t get this at all. It makes no sense. I have an uncle who was a plumber. That doesn’t mean I’m great at unstopping toilets

My dad was a landscaper, I’m great at killing plants

My father was an artist.  I can't draw at all.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/7/2024 at 10:44 PM, Tiger337 said:

My father was an artist.  I can't draw at all.  

My dad did landscaping before it became the big business it is. I cannot tell one shrub from another. (There's a few I know, but don't expect me to design our back yard)

Not that it would make a difference to MAGA voters, but more of what we already knew about the pre-Apprentice days of DJT

The first thing they noticed was the stench, a musty carpet odor that followed them like an invisible cloud. Then they spotted scores of chips in the finish of the wooden desks and credenzas. The décor felt long out of date, making the space seem like a time capsule from when Donald J. Trump opened the building early in his first rise to fame.

The place did not exactly buzz with energy either. Fewer than 50 people worked at Trump Organization headquarters in midtown Manhattan. At the office’s spiritual center, Mr. Trump’s own desk bore no evidence of work, no computer screens or piles of contracts and blueprints, just a blanket of news articles focused on one subject: himself.

“When you go into the office and you’re hearing ‘billionaire,’ even ‘recovering billionaire,’ you don’t expect to see chipped furniture, you don’t expect to smell carpet that needs to be refreshed in the worst, worst way,” recalled Bill Pruitt, one of the producers of the new NBC show.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/09/14/business/donald-trump-apprentice.html

• 2 weeks later...

JVL on the Trump Watches. He estimates maybe about $20,000 worth of material and “craftsmanship” in the $100 thousand version 

Then there’s this

hellscape is ridiculous?

Trump, September 10, 2024: “People can’t go out and buy cereal or bacon or eggs or anything else. The people of our country are absolutely dying with what [Biden and Harris have] done. They’ve destroyed the economy.”

Trump September 26, 2024: “We’re doing quite a number with watches!”

people are looking at this wrong.

yes it's unseemly for a "billionaire" former POTUS to be hawking all this crap.

but the real issue is money laundering. $10M seems to be the going price for a bribe for Trump if Egypt report is correct. 

so pick any oligarch in the world; he "buys" 100 watches at 100K - that's $10M.

he does not even need the watches to be delivered. if they are, fine, throw them in the trash.

Trump is accepting payment in bitcoin which is key to evading taxes, sanctions and audit trail

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, RatkoVarda said:

people are looking at this wrong.

yes it's unseemly for a "billionaire" former POTUS to be hawking all this crap.

but the real issue is money laundering. $10M seems to be the going price for a bribe for Trump if Egypt report is correct. 

so pick any oligarch in the world; he "buys" 100 watches at 100K - that's $10M.

he does not even need the watches to be delivered. if they are, fine, throw them in the trash.

Trump is accepting payment in bitcoin which is key to evading taxes, sanctions and audit trail

Bingo