The Idiocracy of Donald J. Trump

chasfh

3 hours ago, Motown Bombers said:

Too late...

Cute little Anna (INNA!) from American old money heiress (RUSSIA!) already borrowed all those documents, and Trump gladly handed them over because Anna (INNA!) batted her eyelashes at him! She wanted to show them to her favorite uncle...

Uncle Vladdy!!!

2 hours ago, mtutiger said:

Anybody believe that he may have took these knowing there was some scorching hot material in there, with the idea that holding them until a possible reelection could shield the consequences of said hot material?

It's a bit conspiratorial, but it would explain a lot

I think it could be as simple as that he made hand written sharpie notes on a lot of them that are probably embarrassing if viewed by historians/researchers later. You have to keep in mind how vain the man is. I would never assume a grand motivation for Trump when a venal one is just as good an explanation.

52 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

I think it could be as simple as that he made hand written sharpie notes on a lot of them that are probably embarrassing if viewed by historians/researchers later. You have to keep in mind how vain the man is. I would never assume a grand motivation for Trump when a venal one is just as good an explanation.

I would assume a monetary motivation over one that requires true self reflection though.   He probably thinks they're the greatest hand written notes ever. 

15 hours ago, 1984Echoes said:

Too late...

Cute little Anna (INNA!) from American old money heiress (RUSSIA!) already borrowed all those documents, and Trump gladly handed them over because Anna (INNA!) batted her eyelashes at him! She wanted to show them to her favorite uncle...

Uncle Vladdy!!!

Well, if it’s Uncle Vladdy, then why all the subterfuge? All she ever had to do is just ask!

16 hours ago, mtutiger said:

Anybody believe that he may have took these knowing there was some scorching hot material in there, with the idea that holding them until a possible reelection could shield the consequences of said hot material?

It's a bit conspiratorial, but it would explain a lot

16 hours ago, Motown Bombers said:

I think he just stole them for money and the down payment was the $2 billion given to Kushner. 

Could it be both?

• Like 1