The Idiocracy of Donald J. Trump

chasfh

9 minutes ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

To be fair, the FBI has done it to a lot of people and has a disgraceful record of harassing people. J. Edgar Hoover was a lawbreaking piece of shit for what he did to Dr. King and countless others. Trump is also a lawbreaking piece of shit. But we shouldn't lose sight of the terrible track record of the FBI just because of Trump's criminality.

this is amazing 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

"But what people are missing...." (Meaning all you knuckleheads on this network)

I saw another clip where he talks about the Gov't being "jerked around" long enough and yes, the raid was unprecedented but what he did was unprecedented.

John Roberts knows it, his facial expressions confirm it, but he's got to dance around to keep his job.  Lady on the left is thinking "Quit making my job harder, you are supposed to be on our side".

30 minutes ago, pfife said:

Seems like a confession.

The reason trumps explanation of that photo really irks me is because we’ve all seen photos that police FBI etc. take when they have a drug bust or a gun bust. They line things up to take the picture.

They never say that’s how they found it! Lol. So ridiculous he’s such an asshole. 

Imagine making the argument that they made him look sloppy, and yet never refuting the fact that those are documents that were IN HIS OFFICE… I’m just so tired of the stupidity

• Like 3

11 hours ago, smr-nj said:

The reason trumps explanation of that photo really irks me is because we’ve all seen photos that police FBI etc. take when they have a drug bust or a gun bust. They line things up to take the picture.

They never say that’s how they found it! Lol. So ridiculous he’s such an asshole. 

Imagine making the argument that they made him look sloppy, and yet never refuting the fact that those are documents that were IN HIS OFFICE… I’m just so tired of the stupidity

True, and it’s not just that he’s an asshole. His garbage explanation can’t work if he doesn’t have willfully, aggressively stupid acolytes who will accept it.

56 minutes ago, romad1 said:

This is actionable

Sue the ass.  Make him defend it in court.

Good luck. Public figure exemption. Someday we will have a SCOTUS that will toss that whole concept. When absolutely anyone can be 'world famous' within 10 minutes on the net, the distinction means nothing anyway, and it has been one the most destructive legal concepts to the quality of political speech (public speech in general) in the US that has ever happened.

Edited by gehringer_2

It’s truly disgusting where we are today.  Outright lies and obvious slander just get a pass, with hardly a raised eyebrow.

Absolutely no self-respecting candidate should want an ENDORSEMENT from a person who spews this crap, these unfounded accusations - that are stated as FACTS. 
I repeat - disgusting.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1