The Idiocracy of Donald J. Trump

chasfh

1 hour ago, CMRivdogs said:

Why would someone have two current passports?

Unless one is under an assumed name, which is considered illegal. Is John Barron currently a CIA operative?

he apparently would have had one for official government travel while he was in office. if that's not the expired one, then maybe he "forgot" to give it back.

32 minutes ago, microline133 said:

I have two current passports, one an "Official" passport and one my personal. Both are current and wholly my responsibility.

I have a passport and a passport card. By “Official” I assume it’s related to your government job. If you are no longer employed you would lose it, right?

TSA wouldn’t let me keep my airport badge once I stopped working (volunteering) at DTW. 

Do former Presidents get to keep their government passport once they become private citizens again?

16 minutes ago, CMRivdogs said:

I have a passport and a passport card. By “Official” I assume it’s related to your government job. If you are no longer employed you would lose it, right?

TSA wouldn’t let me keep my airport badge once I stopped working (volunteering) at DTW. 

Do former Presidents get to keep their government passport once they become private citizens again?

I honestly don't know. I have not been asked to retrieve official passports from employees leaving federal service, and I haven't even seen it on our out-processing checklist. It's possible security handles it and I'm oblivious, though.

14 minutes ago, Jim Cowan said:

Hey you guys, do you think that there is any chance that we will see Cassidy Hutchinson on camera again?

I imagine the J6 committee only needed her for the one appearance. I don't have the impression that she's anywhere near his myriad other legal issues, so... sadly, probably not. unless cable news wants to interview her, I guess.