The Idiocracy of Donald J. Trump

chasfh

5 minutes ago, CMRivdogs said:

IFIC early in his Presidency he made bad jokes about dogs. Dissed Obama's, probably the same with Biden.

His comment was something like why would he spend his valuable time following a dog around the White House lawn picking up dog ****.

True dat.

7 hours ago, chasfh said:

Come on, just say it already:

Concentration camps. 

He doesn't get along with dogs, he loves steak (extra well done), he never served in the German Army or fought in a war.   That's my list of the major difference between him and the author of Mein Kampf.  

In common: bad relationship with his father, malignant narcissism, drug abuse, abuse of under-aged girls.

Am i missing anything?   

21 minutes ago, romad1 said:

He doesn't get along with dogs, he loves steak (extra well done), he never served in the German Army or fought in a war.   That's my list of the major difference between him and the author of Mein Kampf.  

In common: bad relationship with his father, malignant narcissism, drug abuse, abuse of under-aged girls.

Am i missing anything?   

I don't know this for a fact but I suspect that the author of Mein Kampf usually paid his bills on time and did not cause heartache and suffering for literally thousands of people whom he stiffed, in everyday occupations like self-employed caterers, maintenance contractors, and florists.

24 minutes ago, Jim Cowan said:

I don't know this for a fact but I suspect that the author of Mein Kampf usually paid his bills on time and did not cause heartache and suffering for literally thousands of people whom he stiffed, in everyday occupations like self-employed caterers, maintenance contractors, and florists.

Hitler had better hair. 

On 4/20/2023 at 10:51 AM, chasfh said:

The best part: the guy who proved Lindell wrong was a Trump voter in 2020.

Drew and Mike Podcast interviewed this guy yesterday.  Interesting guy that apparently works mostly to confirm if software has been stolen by another party.  

He also doubts he'll see any cash as he thinks by the time Lindell gets through with Dominion and Smartmatic there won't be any for him.  The day of the judgement he did receive an extra coupon for being such a great My Pillow customer though.

I see that Candace Owens is trending again.  I am not going to see what it's about.  I don't get the appeal of her at all.  She's an idiot and an obvious phony and MAGAs talk about her like she's a genius.  Is it just because she's Black and they think that they are owning the liberals because they have a Black woman on their side?

11 minutes ago, Tiger337 said:

I see that Candace Owens is trending again.  I am not going to see what it's about.  I don't get the appeal of her at all.  She's an idiot and an obvious phony and MAGAs talk about her like she's a genius.  Is it just because she's Black and they think that they are owning the liberals because they have a Black woman on their side?

I think she's trending because she's in a beef with Steven Crowder who is also big trash

1 hour ago, Tiger337 said:

Exactly. She’s One of the Good Ones™.

1 minute ago, CMRivdogs said:

You could leave out the libtard part and be correct

He said "She's not my type".       What I hear when he says that is "but it she was........."       And he once mistook her for his own wife Marla Maples.   So maybe she's exactly "his type"     Did you "move on her like a bitch", Donald?   Did she just let you?