The 2022 Midterm Elections

chasfh

Honeslty,  can I start to breathe easier yet?    I'm a nervous wreck.  I know I can't control anything other than my own vote, but just the thought of the conspiracy theorists taking over just scares the fuck out of me.     I am not watching any results, I'm watching Stranger Things first season.    Weed won't even help tonight.............I'm a fuckin' wreck.   

1 minute ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Honeslty,  can I start to breathe easier yet?    I'm a nervous wreck.  I know I can't control anything other than my own vote, but just the thought of the conspiracy theorists taking over just scares the fuck out of me.     I am not watching any results, I'm watching Stranger Things first season.    Weed won't even help tonight.............I'm a fuckin' wreck.   

I don't know how the house will break down, but I feel good about Dems so far. I expected Florida to be bad. Not as bad as it was, but bad no less.

My advice:  watch this ridiculous MAC game on ESPN.  Its not something anyone would care to see on a normal night.  Its got a lot of scoring.   It probably ends with one of the teams winning tonight and not on Saturday after a grueling ordeal of vote counting and accusations. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, romad1 said:

My advice:  watch this ridiculous MAC game on ESPN.  Its not something anyone would care to see on a normal night.  Its got a lot of scoring.   It probably ends with one of the teams winning tonight and not on Saturday after a grueling ordeal of vote counting and accusations. 

My wife and I are burning through DVR sitcoms tonight. I’m not watching results live. I’ll find out what’s happening by checking in here occasionally. I’ll flip on Colbert at 1035pm for late live results and snarky takes.

Just now, chasfh said:

My wife and I are burning through DVR sitcoms tonight. I’m not watching results live. I’ll find out what’s happening by checking in here occasionally. I’ll flip on Colbert at 1035pm for late live results and snarky takes.

Sounds like a solid plan.  I might go up and watch a Community episode and Colbert.   I am also playing a mentally not taxing game on my computer.