The 2022 Midterm Elections

chasfh

Just now, Motor City Sonics said:

Thank You.

Holy Shit

Whitmer 64-34

Benson 66-30

Nessel 61-35

Guess you can't judge a neighborhood by signage - and the Trump people like screaming they are Trump people every way they can.    

I knew I liked my neighborhood.   Very diverse (by old Dearborn standars), but we all seem to get along pretty well.  

Rashida Tlaib only 57-37 (compared to the others).    I like her but she does need to tone things down.  I don't like extremes and she's extreme.........The left side has them too. 

I wrote my self in for Judge of Court of Appeals 1st District.   there was only one candidate and I thought he deserved a challenge.  I watch lots of court on You Tube.  I can do it. 

if Rashida doesn't tone things down a bit, I will be voting for another Democrat in the next Primary in 2024.   

24 minutes ago, CMRivdogs said:

It totally worked when I clicked on it.  Thank you very much.   Eye-opener. 

27 minutes ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

That filter or whatever she uses that looks different when she's on camera weirds me out. She has to be using a filter of some kind or does she always look like that?

Definitely gives off cult leader vibes and seems like one who wants to control her image