2022 Trade Deadline

RatkoVarda

2 hours ago, sabretooth said:

pfft like fun competitive baseball means anything, dude.  Give me a ring or give me 115 losses and the top pick.  Everything else is a waste of time baby.

/kl2

Also billy beane. And remember when everybody makes fun of the Lions playoff appearance banners? You're cool with it. As long as they try hard it's cool whatever else happens.

2 hours ago, SoCalTiger said:

Not sure but I think they have been in the playoffs every year since 2017 ? That's many summers of fun competitive baseball.

And?

I don't care about summers of competitive baseball. Winning 90 and making the playoffs isn't the goal.

If the brewers win the world series great then I'll try to replicate them and what they tell fans. Until then it's just talk.

Edited by KL2

15 minutes ago, KL2 said:

And you completely happy with everything in the last 38 years?

(Your hyperbole is silly. And we've been over this 100 times. You think just being .500 is great and thats enough. I play for titles. I was merely pointing out the guy praising the brewers has won exactly as much as our crap tacular organization. )

I have enjoyed many if not most of the last 38 seasons including some of the seasons where they had little chance to win but had some interesting players to follow.  My hyperbole was in response to your hyperbole that the Brewers should not be praised for having a good organization the last few years because they haven't won any championships.  I think that's ridiculous.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, KL2 said:

I don't care about summers of competitive baseball. Winning 90 and making the playoffs isn't the goal.

If the brewers win the world series great then I'll try to replicate them and what they tell fans. Until then it's just talk.

I think that's silly.  

• Thanks 1