2024 Presidential Election thread

pfife

23 minutes ago, MIguy said:

I am not going to make it through this.  5 minutes in and my eyes already rolled out of my head 3 times.   

Yeah - I salute you who have the fortitude. While it is certainly part and parcel of a noble level of civic responsibility,  I am at the point where life is too short to spend it on that

One moment summed them up as the spineless losers they are

The question was if Trump is convicted how many of you would still support him............None of them raised their hands for a second then when the first one did and got cheers, the rest of them, but one, followed suit, including Pence, who Trump basically tried to have killed.    All you need to know.      Spineless.    

What a joke. 

Saw none of it until this morning.  I really don't care what these idiots say to each other about their love for Orange felons.

I'm glad Christie, Hutchinsen and Pence were saying mostly the right things.  Still nevertrump and any party that raises its hands for him is not my party.

Granted life has been busy, but I honestly forgot there was a debate going on last night.... which kinda gets to the point that the whole charade is irrelevant and that none of these folks is likely to be the nominee when it's all said and done

I'll be genuinely curious as to what the ratings were.... I can't imagine they were high on the debate last night.

Edited by mtutiger

10 hours ago, pfife said:

Doug  Burnum won that debate

For the little of it I could handle to watch, I agree.  

I will say I saw Haley rail against GOP spending which was surprising.  I imagine she'll be spending today backtracking everything she said and praising Trump.

1 hour ago, ewsieg said:

I will say I saw Haley rail against GOP spending which was surprising.  I imagine she'll be spending today backtracking everything she said and praising Trump.

If nothing else she just eliminated herself from the VP contest

1 hour ago, ewsieg said:

She's been doing that on the trail for a while.   I've heard her doing that before om Cspan.   

1 hour ago, mtutiger said:

Granted life has been busy, but I honestly forgot there was a debate going on last night.... which kinda gets to the point that the whole charade is irrelevant and that none of these folks is likely to be the nominee when it's all said and done

I'll be genuinely curious as to what the ratings were.... I can't imagine they were high on the debate last night.

Heard this morning that the Tucker Trump thing on "X" got 100 million views in the first four hours.

Just now, chasfh said:

Heard this morning that the Tucker Trump thing on "X" got 100 million views in the first four hours.

Granted views probably encapsules a lot of views from outside of the US / bots / etc., but there's zero question in my mind he drew a lot more viewership than the "Omega House Couch" debate drew.