2024 Presidential Election thread

pfife

What are thoughts on how Harris will approach the Israeli situation if she is elected? At peace and at war. 
Biden has been very supportive of Israel vs Obama’s terms. 

27 minutes ago, 1776 said:

Specifics/Details?

That’s how threads work.  You start by saying “ i will guide you through all the things.”  Subsequent posts indicate the things. 

Edited by romad1

27 minutes ago, 1776 said:

What are thoughts on how Harris will approach the Israeli situation if she is elected? At peace and at war. 

She currently is in Indianapolis while DC is kind of a mess. I guess Biden will get things handled tonight…

1 hour ago, romad1 said:

That’s how threads work.  You start by saying “ i will guide you through all the things.”  Subsequent posts indicate the things. 

Bull**** 

2 hours ago, 1776 said:

I think she will be more Obama than Biden wrt Israel.

I saw a post elsewhere where someone posited that Trump was misinterpreting the phrase “immigrants are seeking asylum" as “immigrants are escaping insane asylums.”

Hence the Hannibal Lecter references.

Edited by The Ronz

49 minutes ago, The Ronz said:

I saw a post elsewhere where someone posited that Trump was misinterpreting the phrase “immigrants are seeking asylum" as “immigrants are escaping insane asylums.”

Hence the Hannibal Lecter references.

That's because Trump is a brainless ****.

He's been a moron for 40+ years, why stop now?

that (Biden's address) wasn't what I expected  - not sure what I expected I suppose but it wasn't that. No explanations, no apologies, no concessions, no bugger all.

"I'm here, I'm fine, I'm not going anywhere. As for the rest of you, if you know what's good for you, you better get with the program in the next election"

1 hour ago, gehringer_2 said:

that (Biden's address) wasn't what I expected  - not sure what I expected I suppose but it wasn't that. No explanations, no apologies, no concessions, no bugger all.

"I'm here, I'm fine, I'm not going anywhere. As for the rest of you, if you know what's good for you, you better get with the program in the next election"

Is he fit to finish his term?  What was the wilderness rambling. Very concerning.

7 hours ago, 1776 said:

Specifics/Details?

They want to require one true religion for all Americans.  I don't know how broad that is - whether it's some Protestant religion or whether any kind of Christianity is OK.  Not sure they like the Catholics very much.  

The other point was eliminating time and a half for overtime pay.  

The rest of it was tldr

• Like 1

6 hours ago, gehringer_2 said:

he seemed mentally fine and physically frail - no change on that score.

Agreed. Believe it or not, you don't have to be experiencing dementia in order to slow down in speech or to be frail in older age.

• Thanks 1