2024 Presidential Election thread

pfife

1 hour ago, Tigeraholic1 said:

Why does  anyone think it’s “funny” to use human beings as though they are pieces of garbage to be transported and dropped in front of someone’s house?

That’s inhumane. 
Wouldn’t you agree?

Have we really not progressed to that point yet?

• Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

That's old. You can even tell by how many people are wearing masks. Border crossings are lower than they were during Trump.

Wonder why that person decided to tweet it today?  
How odd is that?

34 minutes ago, smr-nj said:

Why does  anyone think it’s “funny” to use human beings as though they are pieces of garbage to be transported and dropped in front of someone’s house?

That’s inhumane. 
Wouldn’t you agree?

Because it's what Jesus would do?   

1 hour ago, 1776 said:

Do you honestly believe there won’t be at LEAST one debate between Trump and Harris? 

There may end up being one, but not clear why he pulled out as of this one. His rationale doesn't make a whole lot of sense

Hence why conclusions are being drawn.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, smr-nj said:

That’s inhumane. 
Wouldn’t you agree?

I was just about to post something similar.  Some people seem to think it's funny to treat human beings like **** if they illegally enter the country in which they were lucky to be born.  

2 hours ago, 1776 said:

Do you honestly believe there won’t be at LEAST one debate between Trump and Harris? 

The post was about the aggressive response from the Harris team.  Speculating about the fears or concerns of Donald Trump after his nearly humanizing brush with death is a separate conversation.

1 minute ago, mtutiger said:

She's, umm, married to a Jewish guy. And has Jewish stepkids...

Donald Trump led an insurrection on 6/Jan/2021 and stole classified documents and was convicted of 34 felonies.  But he also says weird things like this.

2 hours ago, 1776 said:

if I'm Trump I can't see any reason to agree to another one. He's not facile enough to actually debate with Harris, so he can't do himself any more good than he already gotten out the night with Biden, and it gives Harris a huge platform where his supporters will see her in action  - when because the media segregation, they otherwise might never. And all it costs him is being dissed by the people who already dis him non-stop? It's a no win for him. But his ego might goad him into it anyway.

Edited by gehringer_2

2 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

if I'm Trump I can't see any reason to agree to another one. He's not facile enough to actually debate with Harris, so he can't do himself any more good than he already gotten out the night with Biden, and it gives Harris a huge platform where his supporters will see her in action  - when because the media segregation, they otherwise might never. And all it costs him is being dissed by the people who already dis him non-stop? It's a no win for him. But his pride might goad him into it anyway.

I believe the polls will determine whether or not he’ll debate her. Kind of the flip side of your point, if he trails in the polls by a margin that doesn’t favor his campaign, I think he debates her. Sort of a “get out of jail” card if you will. Yes, the pun is there. If he is up a comfortable percentage, I could see him saying no to a debate. 
However, your last sentence will likely win out.

19 minutes ago, romad1 said:

The post was about the aggressive response from the Harris team.  Speculating about the fears or concerns of Donald Trump after his nearly humanizing brush with death is a separate conversation.

What is it about straight answers to direct questions with you? It’s an easy question.