2024 Presidential Election thread

pfife

1 hour ago, romad1 said:

speaking of eating checkers

It is hard to actually rationalize and accept that these highly influential people are advocating for a "Footloose" level of control over our humanity and the evil hack who wants to get his hands on our money again for himself and his rich friends is going to play along. 

TRUMP gets a BRIGHT NEW IDEA for his:

2024 REPUBLICAN PARTY PLATFORM:

"I PROMISE to put a CHASTITY BELT on EVERY WHITE FEMALE aged between 13 and 30. I will PERSONALLY place the CHASTITY BELT on EVERY WHITE FEMALE on her 13th birthday."

"If you get married by an Evangelical Priest that I APPROVE, and PROMISE to PRODUCE 10 WHITE CHILDREN. I WILL PERSONALLY REMOVE YOUR CHASTITY BELT."

Trump is just, you know, loving this. 

They're not kidding about implementing The Handmaid's Tale in America.

Next on his platform will be to castrate or sterilize every 13 y.o. POC. Then he'll create the exact USA that he and his White Trash Bigoted followers actually want.

Have we entered Trump's true Neo-Nazi Twilight Zone yet...?

No?

Well... almost there.

1 minute ago, 1984Echoes said:

TRUMP gets a BRIGHT NEW IDEA for his:

2024 REPUBLICAN PARTY PLATFORM:

"I PROMISE to put a CHASTITY BELT on EVERY WHITE FEMALE aged between 13 and 30. I will PERSONALLY place the CHASTITY BELT on EVERY WHITE FEMALE on her 13th birthday."

"If you get married by an Evangelical Priest that I APPROVE, and PROMISE to PRODUCE 10 WHITE CHILDREN. I WILL PERSONALLY REMOVE YOUR CHASTITY BELT."

Trump is just, you know, loving this. 

They're not kidding about implementing The Handmaid's Tale in America.

Next on his platform will be to castrate or sterilize every 13 y.o. POC. Then he'll create the exact USA that he and his White Trash Bigoted followers actually want.

Have we entered Trump's true Neo-Nazi Twilight Zone yet...?

No?

Well... almost there.

You leaped over a couple necessary steps.   The vector is accurate though. 

Edited by romad1

30 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

I’m so done with progressives. Biden gave them what they wanted and they still found something to purity contest over. Time to pivot to winning over some Haley voters. 

I've been done ever since a group of Bernie voters decided they'd rather have Drumpf win to 'blow everything up' than HRC, then stayed home on Election Day that year. I've never been able to tolerate tantrums, especially by so-called adults. 

PS, while I hope this isn't a large group, I'm seeing some young people who are saying something similar this year. In particular, I follow a young woman on twitter who as a teen supported Markey's election to the Senate, but who has now been radicalized and is a huge supporter not only of Palestine, but of countries like Iran... she was part of what was called the Mapping Project, which identified businesses that had ties with Israel.

Please, somebody tell me this group is tiny?

I mailed in my vote for Dean Phillips because I am disappointed with the options presented to us.  I was going to get a Republican ballot and vote for Haley over Dump, but couldn't bring myself to vote for a racism enabler.   Biden is not all bad, but he is too weak of a candidate to be running unopposed.  So, Phillips is mostly a protest vote, although I'd probably vote for him if he was a serious contender as well.    

She's running again. At one point I had respect for her, I even met her once and she was well-spoken and well-informed on the issues. Not sure exactly when, but she became one who wanted to tear down the entire system, no matter who got hurt.

1 minute ago, romad1 said:

She, Cornell West, RFK JR and Donald Trump are all going to get help from the Russian services again.

Yup. All you really need to do is step back and ask yourself what rational person would be contributing the money to keep these charades alive. Basically someone(s) with alternative motives and the means to obscure their tracks. It's like Jihadism. The radicals can spout the Koran all they like, but if the Wahabi's had not been writing checks, the Jihadis would never have had a pot to piss in. Nuisance political campaigns are no different really. They always trace back to sources whose primary interest is generating FUD.

• Like 1