2024 Presidential Election thread

pfife

Good point so the choice is now:

Pursue Haley voters by insulting other voters you need or

Pursue Haley voters by not insulting other voters you need

So yeah I still think your choice is a poor one

Posted (edited)

Of course, per usual, you are contradicting yourself.   It's obviously contradictory to argue we're ****ed b/c of someone like Castro in TX- which you did -  but then claim you're pursuing Haley voters and F the progressives.   You either need the progressives or you don't.   You're here acting either way when whenever it suits you in the moment.  

Quintessential Motown Bombers dishonesty. 

Edited by pfife

approximately 5 posts where all I argued was that insulting people you need is a bad idea for you to completely contradict yourself and show how you're just a dishonest troll. 

have fun collecting your internet likes

• Haha 1

Of course the flip side is that if you think you're posting here has no influence, then you're here literally insulting people for no reason which is the very definition of a troll so nice work on that admission

2 minutes ago, pfife said:

Of course the flip side is that if you think you're posting here has no influence, then you're here literally insulting people for no reason which is the very definition of a troll so nice work on that admission

Apparently I do have influence since you got butthurt that Romad said tankie and you seem to assume that was directed at you. 

You obviously did contradict yourself, I already pointed it out.   You also waltzed into admitting you're a troll as well.   Pretty hilarious meltdown just because someone had the temerity to argue insulting people you need is a bad idea.  

Furthermore, I literally argued insulting people you need is a bad idea.   Pretty clearly and consistently and repeatedly.   Therefore I feel no need to address what you contrived and attributed to me.  LOL

5 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

Apparently I do have influence since you got butthurt that Romad said tankie and you seem to assume that was directed at you. 

I made a statement.  You responded to it, as a hit dog hollerin.  Then you melted down.

Maybe Romad will respond, maybe he won't.   We'll see!   I can't wait! 

20 minutes ago, pfife said:

Of course, per usual, you are contradicting yourself.   It's obviously contradictory to argue we're ****ed b/c of someone like Castro in TX- which you did -  but then claim you're pursuing Haley voters and F the progressives.   You either need the progressives or you don't.   You're here acting either way when whenever it suits you in the moment.  

Quintessential Motown Bombers dishonesty. 

2 minutes ago, pfife said:

You obviously did contradict yourself, I already pointed it out.   You also waltzed into admitting you're a troll as well.   Pretty hilarious meltdown just because someone had the temerity to argue insulting people you need is a bad idea.  

Furthermore, I literally argued insulting people you need is a bad idea.   Pretty clearly and consistently and repeatedly.   Therefore I feel no need to address what you contrived and attributed to me.  LOL

This is not a contradiction. I'm saying if progressives are turned off for being called what they are, than we can pivot to Haley voters. I said we are ****ed because Castro is putting out disinformation about what Biden. said. I'm sorry your feeling got hurt because no one called you a tankie.