2024 Presidential Election thread

pfife

4 hours ago, CMRivdogs said:

When was the last time he even talked to a woman, other than at the Piggly Wiggly

What an absolute ****ing cretin this guy is. A clod of the highest magnitude. An ignorant vote can be one of the most dangerous weapons out there and this dude proves it. The average woman has contribute far more than I'm sur you've ever contributed to society bud.

40 minutes ago, ewsieg said:

I'm suddenly a lot more comfortable with Biden if he goes this route.  It's stupid and silly, thus it fits perfectly for Trump and his voters.

I don't think it's stupid or silly, given the circumstances. It's meant to disarm Trump. I just hope Biden doesn't overextend somehow.

39 minutes ago, Tiger337 said:

Is that Republicans or is it Democrats and Independents voting in the Republican primary?

California is a closed primary so those are registered Republicans. North Carolina is semi closed and Virginia is open. If independents are breaking for Biden that is huge. I wouldn't expect many of the Haley to Biden voters to be staunch Republican voters.

Edited by Motown Bombers
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

California is a closed primary so those are registered Republicans. North Carolina is semi closed and Virginia is open. If independents are breaking with Biden that is huge. I wouldn't expect many of the Haley to Biden voters to be staunch Republican voters.

breaking for Biden you mean.

If there's probably one state that I'm taking a little more seriously after what I've seen so far, it's North Carolina.... really underwhelming performance for Trump from the returns, particularly in suburban Charlotte, and they nominated an absolute nutcase (who dabbles in stuff like Holocaust denial) as their Gubernatorial candidate

2 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

If there's probably one state that I'm taking a little more seriously after what I've seen so far, it's North Carolina.... really underwhelming performance for Trump from the returns, particularly in suburban Charlotte, and they nominated an absolute nutcase (who dabbles in stuff like Holocaust denial) as their Gubernatorial candidate

Well, America loves the Holocaust, hates women, wants children to die and Putin to kill anyone who isn't an American.

3 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

That nutcase could help Biden. I think North Carolina is winnable. I honestly expected North Carolina to go blue before Georgia. 

I'm also not throwing the towel on Florida either. 

Edited by Motown Bombers

2 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

That nutcase could help Biden. I think North Carolina. I honestly expected North Carolina to go blue before Georgia. 

I'm also not throwing the towel on Florida either. 

North Carolina also kinda confirms a little of what I suspect, with it being a semi-closed primary, that even in open primary states, it isn't just "all Democrats" voting against Trump.

1 minute ago, mtutiger said:

North Carolina also kinda confirms a little of what I suspect, with it being a semi-closed primary, that even in open primary states, it isn't just "all Democrats" voting against Trump.

Even if it were all Democrats, that would mean there is more enthusiasm on the Democratic side to stop Trump.