2024 Presidential Election thread

pfife

4 minutes ago, ewsieg said:

Everyone has seen or heard about some middle aged person having a stroke and gradually improving.  Joe isn’t going to improve, some good days, some bad.  The thought of voting someone like this is scary. 

I’m still voting for him, but certainly hope there isn’t a national emergency and he’s having a bad day. 

The other old guy will be planning a national emergency on day one if elected.

These are the two choices we have.  How many people in this country, and these are the two choices we have for the presidency?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, casimir said:

These are the two choices we have.  How many people in this country, and these are the two choices we have for the presidency?

Biden is actually good at being president. An old man with a lifelong stutter does not make for a good debater. 

7 minutes ago, casimir said:

Thank you, United States Constitution. It can’t be any other way.

12 minutes ago, ewsieg said:

Everyone has seen or heard about some middle aged person having a stroke and gradually improving.  Joe isn’t going to improve, some good days, some bad.  The thought of voting someone like this is scary. 

I’m still voting for him, but certainly hope there isn’t a national emergency and he’s having a bad day. 

Besides I would take Harris over Moe, Larry, Curly and Shemp that Trump will pick

Best line of the night from Trump calling Biden the biggest liar, lol.

It’s not a fair debate, Trump spews bull**** with made up “stats” (I thought stats had numbers, not just ‘The best’).  Biden is trying and struggling to remember actual stats/info, but it just looks bad.

Just now, pfife said:

That golf thing was one of the more ridiculous things I've ever heard

It was, but Biden’s response fell flat.  A little deprecating humor would have been perfect like “I’m not going to say I’m the man I was 20 years ago, at one time I certainly could play well, but now I don’t have time due to my job”