2024 Presidential Election thread

pfife

Biden looks like he’s 20 years older than Trump.

I think it might be true that if Trump hadn’t committed so many crimes to lead to so many investigations and so many future convictions, that he wouldn’t have run for President. It’s the only sure way he sees to stay out of prison though.

In any event, this doesn’t matter. There are no real undecideds in 2024. It’s all going to be decided by the turnout in 4-6 states.

10 minutes ago, chasfh said:

I think there are more people legitimately undecided than we imagine. A lot of it has to do with Biden’s age. Tonight ain’t helping.

There are milions of people who just don't pay attention.  We keep on making the mistake that people are as aware of what's going on in politics as posters in this thread.  Most people don't know **** about politics.  And chances are they didn't watch the debate.  

Edited by Tiger337

34 minutes ago, romad1 said:

Ukraine is kicking ass right now…Trump is ****ing wrong

Not saying Trump is right, but pretty sure Ukraine isn’t kicking ass either.

Better than expected against a great power, I’ll give you that.

Edited by ewsieg
Isn’t not is

6 minutes ago, Tiger337 said:

There are milions of people who just don't pay attention.  We keep on making the mistake that people are as aware of what's going on in politics as posters in this thread.  Most people don't know **** about politics.  And chances are they didn't watch the debate.  

And they start tuning in for real in October and make their decision then. But they are watching TikTok now, and what they see on TikTok in June and July will factor into their decision in October

I usually don't comment on politics but I find it amazing that we can't find better candidates in a country of over 330m than two very old guys one of whom can't answer a simple question directly because he's too busy filibustering and mud slinging the other guy and the other whom can't even form a coherent enough sentence to answer a question directly. Not to mention all the "you're the worst, no YOU'RE the worst" stuff without coming up with actual solutions for how they plan on improving on the failed regime of his opponent. Scary and especially in Biden's case, his quick decline is very concerning already so how is he going to handle 4 more years?

Edited by NYLion
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

That’s funny, but how ****ing offensive was that answer.  Immigrants take “the jobs no one wants” as stated by both parties at times.  So by Trump’s own statement, blacks would be great under Trump if they only still had the jobs no one else wanted.