2024 Presidential Election thread

pfife

4 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

How many Dems in swing states have called on Biden to drop out? Only one from Michigan is Hillary Scholten. Any from Wisconsin or Pennsylvania? I'm wondering if Dems in New York are ****ting the bed again. 

Maybe they don’t want to upset the powers that be that dish out funding for election campaigns for fear of being on the wrong side of the argument. Maybe they’re waiting to see which way the tide is going. I think we’ll know something within days right now. 
When Schumer and Schiff both come out against Biden staying in, it’s bigger news than his campaign. 

1 minute ago, 1776 said:

Maybe they don’t want to upset the powers that be that dish out funding for election campaigns for fear of being on the wrong side of the argument. Maybe they’re waiting to see which way the tide is going. I think we’ll know something within days right now. 
When Schumer and Schiff both come out against Biden staying in, it’s bigger news than his campaign. 

The funders seem to be moving away from Biden as well