2024 Presidential Election thread

pfife

I love Cspan but had to turn off when ol Seb Gorka is the guest. 

And yes I think Cheatle will be fired and prolly should be.   There are a lot of secret service f ups that day even to the totally untrained eye.

7 hours ago, ewsieg said:

It's been a given for a week now, just taking some time for him to realize it.

Yes, they know Biden's numbers suck yet they are too afraid to share with him, add in the fact that traditionally an incumbent wouldn't be challenged, despite the fact that he even said he would be a one time president to bridge to another person outside of Trump.

I still don't understand how so many of you have fallen into this belief that he was a terrible speaker.  He was a good speaker, borderline great speaker, who knew how to keep folks engaged.  He's nothing now when it comes to speaking, he can't even campaign, but i'm told that's not important, so there is that.

His numbers don't suck. The race is still a toss up and he's even favored. That's petty good given the debate, the media frenzy for two weeks, the Dem firing squad, Trump nearly getting whacked and the RNC.

Biden never said he would be a one term president. There seems to be a Mandela effect going on. 

He was never a great speaker. He always made gaffes. He once called Obama Barrack America. If he was as great as a speaker you say, he's previous campaigns wouldn't have collapsed before Iowa.

He's literally been campaigning every day. He's done rallies, interviews, and a press conference. Trump did one rally outside of his golf course since the debate.  

34 minutes ago, pfife said:

I love Cspan but had to turn off when ol Seb Gorka is the guest. 

And yes I think Cheatle will be fired and prolly should be.   There are a lot of secret service f ups that day even to the totally untrained eye.

Now the fascism is polling better, cspan has to find equal time for the fascists. Now democrats can claim cspan is biased against them for elevating fascist outsiders as being legitimate political actors, same as how republicans claim cspan is biased against them for citing NYT and WaPo articles on air.

32 minutes ago, Tigeraholic1 said:

This might have some legs. It is really weird that Crooks (shooter) was in that Blackrock commercial.

Fantastic tweet, literally. How could we not know that the ACLU, the Jews, and the ghost of H.W. were in on it … 😳

8 hours ago, ewsieg said:

I still don't understand how so many of you have fallen into this belief that he was a terrible speaker.  He was a good speaker, borderline great speaker, who knew how to keep folks engaged.  He's nothing now when it comes to speaking, he can't even campaign, but i'm told that's not important, so there is that.

Yes, that is the whole point.  He was a good speaker A LONG TIME AGO.  He was not a good speaker in 2020 and he's worse now.  

6 minutes ago, chasfh said:

Fantastic tweet, literally. How could we not know that the ACLU, the Jews, and the ghost of H.W. were in on it … 😳

It has more legs than your "Trump conspired to shoot his own head/ear off".  Do you know how short selling even works? I bet it was justa coincidence nothing to investigate here.

2 minutes ago, Tigeraholic1 said:

It has more legs than your "Trump conspired to shoot his own head/ear off".  Do you know how short selling even works? I bet it was justa coincidence nothing to investigate here.

That’s not my theory. I don’t know where you got that. But what I don’t understand is how you could leave out the most important piece of the puzzle from your source: 

2 minutes ago, Tigeraholic1 said:

The far more logical answer is a kid who wanted to be famous and saw his opportunity.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, MichiganCardinal said:

I think Biden bows out by Monday and the newest fracture turns to whether Kamala or the field should take his place. Because unity is just antonymous to the 2024 Democratic Party.

As concerned as I would be that the electorate is still in a place in which a major party's candidate being a woman would siphon off enough marginal votes to be decisive, if a change were to be made, I do believe that the party's best chance to beat Trump this fall would be Gretchen Whitmer.

17 minutes ago, chasfh said:

That’s not my theory. I don’t know where you got that. But what I don’t understand is how you could leave out the most important piece of the puzzle from your source: 

Cool, the stock transaction actually occured tho. Got any leads or evidence that Trump hired the shooter to shoot his ear off? Love to see it!