2024 Presidential Election thread

pfife

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, Tigeraholic1 said:

I have messages from 5 posters that tell me they would like to post in here and debate but all you guys do is bully everyone that does not agree with the back patting gang. Look at how many jumped on me immedialty. AOC post something you bow down and say how right she is (for example). We wonder why you are a bullet away from a civil war. You say thats crazy but here we are on the brink. This is just a microcosm of that in our little forum. 

cool story that apparently means I should believe liars 

your appetite for poop sammiches is a you thing

Edited by pfife

3 minutes ago, 1776 said:

Both the GOP and Democrats have abandoned the center. It’s an all or nothing in Washington. 
Sad

Joe Biden is miles closer to center than Trump, not sure how thats not clear.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, oblong said:

Remember when the House had the impeachment inquiry and they had a "whistleblower"?

I mean... I'm sorry but if refuting false statements and faking fun of ridiculous opinions is "bullying" then I question the validity and strength of those opinions to begin with.

The fact is the right wing as it existed 10 years ago no longer exists.  It's been replaced by fringe elements with extremist views.

So we are to the point that the right are all criminals and can't be removed from office? Why do we play the political game anymore? They are voted in by americans do those voices not matter anymore? Only one side stands for our values? 

4 minutes ago, Tigeraholic1 said:

So we are to the point that the right are all criminals and can't be removed from office? Why do we play the political game anymore? They are voted in by americans do those voices not matter anymore? Only one side stands for our values? 

There was only one side that actively schemed to overturn a presidential election. I don't know if all the Dems stand for our values, but the GOP as a whole has clearly demonstrated that they don't.

Edited by ben9753
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Tigeraholic1 said:

Jaosh Hawley is a US Senator. Who sits on a ton of committees, but yes he is not a democrat so...... 

He also may have participated in a coup.  I know that probably sounds dramatic to you, but I believe what happened leading up to the January 6 riot was a coup even if the whole thing was poorly executed.  He was one of the main instigators of that effort.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tiger337 said:

He also may have participated in a coup.  I know that probably sounds dramatic to you, but I believe what happened leading up to the January 6 riot was a coup even if the whole thing was poorly executed.  He was one of the main instigators of that effort.  

How is he still in office after all these years? Why not remove him? 

Just now, Tigeraholic1 said:

See I posted one tweet today from a elected US senator and the gang blows me apart. I'm not leaving lol

The Wolf Of Wall Street - I'm Not Leaving on Make a GIF

Seriously, don't leave, I do enjoy having someone participate from the "other side". But please don't complain that we're attacking you. We're passionate about this stuff and have strong opinions, but at least from my side its not personal.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Tigeraholic1 said:

How is he still in office after all these years? Why not remove him? 

Because he hasn't been up for re-election since and he's from Missouri anyways. Plus, the Republican party who you think is so trustworthy, won't remove him. 

4 minutes ago, Tigeraholic1 said:

The right no longer represents my values in any way.  Until they disavow Donald Trump, I can not support anything they do.  The left somewhat represent my values, but there is a lot of BS over there too, so I am independent who votes lefty by default.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

Because he hasn't been up for re-election since and he's from Missouri anyways. Plus, the Republican party who you think is so trustworthy, won't remove him. 

I like our relationship much better when we agreed about the Hamasholes and genocide. Maybe we can get there after the election.