2024 Presidential Election thread

pfife

21 minutes ago, Tigeraholic1 said:

Talk about a waist of time. Could not answer any question with a yes or no answer.

If the FBI is handling the investigation, it does put her in a tough spot in saying anything.  That said, it's not like it's an active investigation where info getting out could impede a trial.  You'd think after 9 days you'd be able to provide some information though. 

Silence of the Lambs  (movie version) is what 30 plus years old now, Red Dragon, the first novel to feature the character is 40 some years. Someone tell Diaper Donnie that he's way over the hill and needs to come up with new material. 

22 minutes ago, Tigeraholic1 said:

I see we are posting fun tweets. I want to play.

I hear that she tried to assassinate Trump and that God stayed the bullet.   Why would you have to yell that at her if God was so powerful? 

1 minute ago, pfife said:

apparently slump is still attacking biden, someone needs to point that old hag in the right direction

Remember he keeps talking about 30 plus year old movie villains. Seems par for the course. They need to update his software to at least Windows 95 and replace the Commodore 64

i've seen this...and find it ironic that its using the same "Demolition Ranch" methodologies.  The kid who shot at Trump was wearing a Demolition Ranch shirt when he was gunned down. 

FTR, i always enjoyed that youtube channel.