2024 Presidential Election thread

pfife

14 minutes ago, CMRivdogs said:

Offer the debate to Nickeldeon. Have it fact checked by the Poynter Institute (IFCN). Candidates get slimed for every wrong fact they give.

It would be a huge draw.

I wish I could give this post two likes.

11 hours ago, CMRivdogs said:

Offer the debate to Nickeldeon. Have it fact checked by the Poynter Institute (IFCN). Candidates get slimed for every wrong fact they give.

It would be a huge draw.

But even if Kamala got slimed, she's laugh.   Because OH MY GOD, SHE LAUGHS..........HOW CAN YOU HAVE A CANDIDATE WHO LAUGHS?   CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS CRAP?    ONE OF THEIR MEMBERS DANCED IN COLLEGE AND NOW ANOTHER ONE LAUGHS?      

42 minutes ago, pfife said:

Sounds like donOLD Slump must have agreed to Shapiro as VP for Vice President Kamala Harris, Esq., as every unified reich caller to C-SPAN this morning is saying it's Shapiro.  

Is everyone assuming that because she's starting in Philly.    Philly happens to be the first city going westward from Washington.  I don't think the city itself has anything to do with it.   She's also going to Phoenix.     But Philly comes before Phoenix when you are coming from D.C.  

Posted (edited)

Hilarious that donOld Slump will argue these things simultaneously:

1) VP doesn't matter.  

2) Vice President Kamala Harris, Esq. is responsible for everything in the Biden Admin did (as if that's bad)

3) Hang Mike Pence

Imagine choosing to trust that nonsense and doing so with braggadocio on the internets  LMAO

Edited by pfife

9 minutes ago, pfife said:

Hilarious that donOld Slump will argue these things simultaneously:

1) VP doesn't matter.  

2) Vice President Kamala Harris, Esq. is responsible for everything in the Biden Admin did (as if that's bad)

3) Hang Mike Pence

Imagine choosing to trust that nonsense and doing so with braggadocio on the internets  LMAO

VP mattered on January 6, 2021. 

VP matters when YOU'RE THE OLDEST PERSON TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT

15 hours ago, Motor City Sonics said:

I think the way that "basket of deplorables" hurt Hillary is that she walked it back.   She should have hammered that point home.  Should have been as much a slogan as the Detroit Tigers "Just wait two more years".  

Wrong forum. 😉 

12 hours ago, CMRivdogs said:

It would be a huge draw.

Trump would get slimed so relentless he would literally drown because he could not avoid breathing some in.

1 hour ago, Motor City Sonics said:

If it's Shapiro, the right will probably have a fit because he wears glasses.   HE CAN'T SEE !  HOW CAN HE BE A HEARTBEAT AWAY FROM THE PRESIDENCY IF HE CAN'T SEE !

I think they’ll dog whistle the old Jewish tropes to try to skim off the marginals instead.

Personally, I'm no fan of gas stoves.  I am not a person who cooks anything more complicated than scrambled eggs usually.  I do not understand the "its a chef's dream" aspect of those high end kitchens you see in zillow or HGTV shows.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, romad1 said:

No ,no,   to the contrary.  We want you to eat as much red meat as your intestines can stand and then another plateful.   And we want you to smoke a lot of cigarettes too -- like two packs a day    Go.........go do these things........FREEDUMB !

And DAMN these liberals telling you that you can't use asbestos.   

Edited by Motor City Sonics

11 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

No ,no,   to the contrary.  We want you to eat as much red meat as your intestines can stand and then another plateful.   And we want you to smoke a lot of cigarettes too -- like two packs a day    Go.........go do these things........FREEDUMB !

And DAMN these liberals telling you that you can't use asbestos.   

Coal fired stoves would really appeal to the WV and PA voters from the hollers

3 hours ago, chasfh said:

I think they’ll dog whistle the old Jewish tropes to try to skim off the marginals instead.

Or the other possible take is that  maybe because Dough Emhoff is already so close to the ticket, all the anti-semetic stuff is already in play so adding Shapiro isn't going to make it any worse - he's pre-inoculated in a way. I don't know if that's how it would play or not but I'm sure the people doing the election analysis will consider that possibility..

3 hours ago, romad1 said:

Coal fired stoves would really appeal to the WV and PA voters from the hollers

I remember coal fired furnaces. What a pain in the but. Had to shovel the coal into the basement, we didn't have a shute, then shovel out the ashes. No wonder my lungs are a mess.

4 hours ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Yes, and we know REAL men, not those liberal wuss Democrats, wrestle alligators, sharks and bears.    You're not fully committed until you've taken on at least one of those. 

Sharks? Yes.

Battery-powered boats? NEVER.