2024 Presidential Election thread

pfife

1 hour ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

Am I wrong to think Harris should go on Fox News and do a debate? When Mayor Pete and Bernie when on Fox and did townhalls I thought they both did great. Both really took it too the Fox News BS talking points and propaganda. I also think it is a great way to expose yourself to this group of voters and allow them to hear something other than the right wing drivel they are fed on the daily by Fox News.

She could do a townhall on Fox just fine, but not agree to be a spectator at a Trump rally, which is what the odds on probability a Fox debate with Trump would be.

We need to be honest with ourselves: Joe Biden had to step aside for a performance that was less bad than that.

It isn't acceptable, but our "fourth estate" continues to just treat all this as business as usual.

Edited by mtutiger

59 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

If he weren't running and if he didn't have a legitimate chance to win... and if he weren't so dangerous.... I'd feel a little more sad about this. It's hard to watch someone fade away like this (even him).

Nope,  not the least bit sad.  I'm thoroughly enjoying it and hope he has a long, slow, painful physical and cognitive decline. 

I love how the Harris camp is pounding him on crowd size and weirdness.   Call him a traitor or racist...meh, but weird or unpopular loser?  

So I hopped on to the right wing twittersphere to see what they're up to. They are legitimately on a different planet. They are convinced that Harris regrets picking Walz and she's going to dump him. Pretty much every right winger is on the same page. They agree Trump is in trouble, but also say that the Dems can only win if they cheat. Figure that out. But they all agree Harris is going to dump Walz.

5 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

We need to be honest with ourselves: Joe Biden had to step aside for a performance that was less bad than that.

It isn't acceptable, but our "fourth estate" continues to just treat all this as business as usual.

The media was fixated on the one name slip Biden had at that NATO press conference instead of the master class of knowledge he demonstrated. 

7 minutes ago, romad1 said:

So, we are doing stolen valor...ugh.

Donald Trump's campaign is trying to play this card. 

He’s such an embarrassment. But hey, keep insulting women, childless parents, and the military and see how well that works out. The added context is pretty funny. 

Edited by Tigerbomb13

November 1st Headline: "TRUMP SPEAKS!!!"

"I know no one has seen me in the past 6 weeks. Well, I'm tired, I quit. I'm getting too old for this crap anyways. I hate this democracy bull**** anyways. I'm going to spend more time with my beloved wife Ivana and beloved son Duke and just eat cheeseburgers and fries from now on."