2024 Presidential Election thread

pfife

1 minute ago, Motor City Sonics said:

lol.  Why the hell is he even in Montana,  like those 3 electoral votes ever had a chance of going blue. 

I know the answer,  he just wants the echo chamber.  

He's campaigning for the republican going against Tester. He spent a lot of time in Montana in 2018 and Tester still won. 

2 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

It would have been bigger for Trump if it weren't for those freedom hating fire marshals. Thousands of people were turned away. The crowds would have been bigger than the Sermon on the Mount

Just now, pfife said:

they're playing a performance of Queen playing live on the video screen at the Trump rally... 

I gotta think Dr Brian May wouldn't be down with this

They also played "My Heart Will Go On" which, metaphorically, seems on the nose for this moment....

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

Oh my goodness.... 

It's pretty infuriating to know that, in all likelihood, the media will continue to let him slide on this stuff... Joe Biden had to leave the ticket because of concerns about his cognitive ability, there is plenty of reason to believe that 78 year old Donald Trump has as big, if not bigger, issues on this front as well.

Edited by mtutiger