2024 Presidential Election thread

pfife

9 minutes ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

Is anyone at all surprised that January 6th or Trump's criminality hasn't been brought up more by Obama?

January 6th and Trump's criminality are very important things, but there's a tension in that the things that are required to win voters over or even drive turnout from your own side may not be advanced by leaning too heavily into those events. 

Obama's comment about people "tuning out" just now is something to keep in mind.

Edited by mtutiger
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

I saw that too, I have Fox 2 on every morning while working.  I think it's a corporate directive, not the local station's management.  Every day they talk to Doug Lusader from Fox and I can tell the questions are pre-programmed.  YOu don't have Jay Towers talking asking those kinds of specific questions.

2 minutes ago, romad1 said:

Michigan DNC roll call was not so great with mixups.  I did like the Eminem. 

I was hoping they would make reference to Detroit being the arsenal of democracy and Michigan is once again answering the call to preserve democracy by casting their delegates for the next presidential Kamala Harris.