2024 Presidential Election thread

pfife

14 hours ago, smr-nj said:

Save that drunken night for, at least,  the day in January that the election is certified… or, truly, better save it for the day they move in.

I think we’re all getting drunk on multiple nights from now until January 20.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, chasfh said:

I think we’re all getting drunk on multiple nights from now until January 20.

the only election night I spent at the bar was '72. A bunch of us scrounged up ties (you needed them then) to dress for the Gandy Dancer so we could drown our sorrows with class, since we knew McGovern had no chance.....

35 minutes ago, romad1 said:

RFK jr brings this group of self-affirmed idiots who think science isn’t real to a slightly differently stupid group of self-entitled race nuts, tax cheats and theocrats. 

I did leave out power-worshipers because i wanted to do the Oxford Comma.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Motown Bombers said:

I think Cooper is just over the Hill. He's the top dog and he's not enforcing any kind of discipline/quality in the people working for him. And if it's because he's getting pushed from above he needs to have the cojones to walk. It's not like he needs the money.

39 minutes ago, Tiger337 said:

If you know any young woman, remind them to vote this year!

Interesting that GenX men have become more conservative than the boomers. But ages around 40's and 50's are the period when breadwinners are in their 'greediest', most tax hating phase so it's partly just the economic conservatism natural to that age group.

23 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

Interesting that GenX men have become more conservative than the boomers. But ages around 40's and 50's are the period when breadwinners are in their 'greediest', most tax hating phase so it's partly just the economic conservatism natural to that age group.

The 65+ group is probably afraid of losing SS/Medicare benefits.  

1 hour ago, Tiger337 said:

If you know any young woman, remind them to vote this year!

Every young woman you I know - including those voting for the first time - are voting for Trump.

They are thrilled that Trump has allowed them to become overtly racist and "aren't going back."

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, The Ronz said:

Every young woman you I know - including those voting for the first time - are voting for Trump.

They are thrilled that Trump has allowed them to become overtly racist and "aren't going back."

Every young woman I know thinks that Trump is disgusting and stupid.